Tioga Car Show - Gainesville, FL - March 1, 2014

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2014, 10:35 PM
Gville993
Advanced

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Tioga Car Show - Gainesville, FL - March 1, 2014

Folks,

I am helping organize the 3rd Annual Tioga Car Show in Gainesville on 3/1/14.

The show starts at 10 am and features a great blend of exotic cars, antiques, hot rods and motorcycles. In addition to getting to enjoy some cool cars, there will be food and drinks, entertainment, bounce houses and safety sessions for kids. The main event takes place at 2 p.m., when the expert panel awards the top entries.

Entry is only $30 per car. Admission to the event is FREE.

It would be great to see some Rennlisters at the show. I plan on showing my 1969 911 and my 1996 Carrera. Please plan on joining us, as the show benefits a great cause.

You can visit tiogacarshow.com for more details and to register. There is a cap of 200 cars, due to space, and it should fill up, based on last year's numbers.

All proceeds benefit the Sebastian Ferrero foundation. The mission of the Foundation is to advocate and fundraise for continued advancements in facilities, patient safety and innovative programs dedicated to delivering integrated pediatric care for all children and their families. To date, the Foundation has donated over $3.7 million to the UF Health Shands Children’s Hospital project and is committed to supporting each phase of the project until completion.
Old 02-12-2014, 12:13 PM
Gville993
Advanced

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Just a friendly reminder that this show is coming up soon. Please consider joining us! http://tiogacarshow.com/index.php

Quick Reply: Tioga Car Show - Gainesville, FL - March 1, 2014