Notices

Southwest Florida service

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2012, 12:15 AM
Porschemaniac911
AutoX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Southwest Florida service

I was having trouble with the window switch in my 1996 911 and after replacing the plastic piece twice, found Naples Euro Sport where Russ the owner actually made a new aluminum switch, which he also warranties for life. He is the most honest and best mechanic that I have found in Naples. My car is also running better after his work than it has for a long time. I highly recommend him and Naples Euro Sport.
Old 12-01-2012, 03:07 PM
Invius
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I can second that. I drove down to Naples from Tampa looking at a 996 awhile back, and the company that I had hired to do the PPI (can't recall their name now, but Russ used to work there, and I had read about his abilities, but couldn't find the name of his new company) His old company decided when I showed up with the 996 that they wouldn't be able to do the 996 PPI, because "that wasn't really there thing anymore" but only told me that after booking the appointment and me driving 2 hours each way to see the car. They called Russ but couldn't get him, so I asked for the number since that was the person I was wanting to do the PPI anyway. I was able to connect with him and have him look at the car I was considering purchasing. He did a very thorough inspection. I passed on the car, and only wished he lived closer to me, so I could use him as my regular indy. Unbelievably honest and knowledgeable, and an all around good guy.

Quick Reply: Southwest Florida service