Notices

2025 Taycan Base BRA

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2024, 05:59 PM
deanbush
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb 2025 Taycan Base BRA

Does anyone know if a front bra is available for the 2025 Taycan base model? I contacted Car Cover World in Vero Beach, Florida but he told me they only carry covers and bras for the two major US car manufacturers. I had my new car ceramic coated because I'm not a fan of PPF, but after my first road trip of only about 350 miles, I already have a rock chip. I'll look forward to hearing from anyone who can help with me information.

Thanks in advance!
Dean
Old 08-13-2024, 08:31 AM
cbredesen
Rennlist Member

Received 239 Likes on 156 Posts

Originally Posted by deanbush
Does anyone know if a front bra is available for the 2025 Taycan base model? I contacted Car Cover World in Vero Beach, Florida but he told me they only carry covers and bras for the two major US car manufacturers. I had my new car ceramic coated because I'm not a fan of PPF, but after my first road trip of only about 350 miles, I already have a rock chip. I'll look forward to hearing from anyone who can help with me information.

Thanks in advance!
Dean
Most people these days get paint protection film (PPF) installed. I'm sure there are reputable dealers down where you are.
Old 08-13-2024, 10:04 AM
deanbush
3rd Gear

Default PPF or cover

Originally Posted by cbredesen
Most people these days get paint protection film (PPF) installed. I'm sure there are reputable dealers down where you are.
Thanks for your answer. You're right; we have PPF installers on practically every corner here in West Palm Beach, but I had my vehicle ceramic coated so PPF is out of the question for now.
Old 08-13-2024, 11:30 AM
cbredesen
Rennlist Member

Received 239 Likes on 156 Posts

Originally Posted by deanbush
Thanks for your answer. You're right; we have PPF installers on practically every corner here in West Palm Beach, but I had my vehicle ceramic coated so PPF is out of the question for now.
who told you it's out of question? They could easily polish the ceramic off and apply PPF, I would think. What kind of bra are you thinking of - like the old leather look ones?
Old 08-19-2024, 10:02 AM
deanbush
3rd Gear

The ceramic installer only mentioned that it would be impossible to put PPF over ceramic coating if I decided later that I preferred PPF. I understood that the ceramic coating would have to be removed before PPF could be added. My answer was not clear. Sorry for that!

Quick Reply: 2025 Taycan Base BRA