Buying a car in Florida? I can help

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2023, 03:02 PM
KenTheRed
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Buying a car in Florida? I can help

Hello!
Anyone buying a car in Florida and need someone to take it for test drive? Scan codes? Paint meter? I’m your guy! I have all the necessary equipment. Currently located in Palm Beach/Fort Lauderdale area and am willing to go see a vehicle on your behalf prior to your purchase. You might ask, Why you? Well, I am a fellow enthusiast and have been surrounded by the brand my whole life. I’m also a third party who can relay live video, pictures, over revs and codes in real time. Moreover, I am currently finishing up medical school and enjoy a side gig in something I am passionate about. Looking to solely run off tips at the moment. Any questions, please reach out! Best,
Ken
Old 05-31-2023, 10:40 PM
othertbone
Pro

Received 322 Likes on 211 Posts

Originally Posted by KenTheRed
Hello!
Anyone buying a car in Florida and need someone to take it for test drive? Scan codes? Paint meter? I’m your guy! I have all the necessary equipment. Currently located in Palm Beach/Fort Lauderdale area and am willing to go see a vehicle on your behalf prior to your purchase. You might ask, Why you? Well, I am a fellow enthusiast and have been surrounded by the brand my whole life. I’m also a third party who can relay live video, pictures, over revs and codes in real time. Moreover, I am currently finishing up medical school and enjoy a side gig in something I am passionate about. Looking to solely run off tips at the moment. Any questions, please reach out! Best,
Ken
So kind finding a new poster so willing to help the community!
Old 06-01-2023, 01:29 AM
KenTheRed
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by othertbone
So kind finding a new poster so willing to help the community!
Trying to contribute what I can to the community
Old 06-05-2023, 02:40 PM
MB 911
Instructor

Received 44 Likes on 23 Posts

What scan tool and update number do you use to scan a d resd codes from the car?
Old 02-16-2024, 03:12 PM
SlowCarEnjoyer
3rd Gear

Received 9 Likes on 1 Post

Hi there, are you still offering this service? I think I am too new to send private messages right now. Thank you!

Quick Reply: Buying a car in Florida? I can help