Notices

Tampa Dealership - Thoughts / Experience?

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2023, 05:22 PM
PecosBill9
Intermediate

Received 27 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by ajskydiver
Just got the email (the important part):

Mrs. Reeves recently announced her decision to retire after more than four decades of hard work and leadership excellence. Over the last several months, she has worked diligently to select the best company to acquire our business.

The Morgan Auto Group was the clear choice to continue our legacy. A locally owned and operated family business founded in 2004 with the purchase of Precision Toyota. The Morgan Auto Group has since grown to 47 retail locations, representing 27 different brands.

We know the Morgan Auto Group will sustain the reputation and standing that we have built over the past 50 years. They will continue our commitment to perfection, offering you the highest levels of guest services in the automotive industry.

The Morgan Auto Group will take the reins this coming Monday, October 4th. The Reeves Team that has served you, our valued customer, will be here to continue to deliver the service that you are accustomed to. Customers will have the ability to contact their trusted advisors through all current existing channels.
Tampa is NOT the same now that the Morgan has taken over. I miss Reeves.
The following users liked this post:
dcgator (08-19-2023)
Old 05-30-2024, 10:48 AM
Porsche 505
Advanced

Received 120 Likes on 41 Posts

Bumping this thread.

Any issues at Porsche Tampa service with modifications? Going in for the free first service with my 992 and did not know how mod friendly they were.

Don’t want to get flagged in the system.

Only mods are cargraphic valve controller and Soul sport cats. The car is really loud on cold start up and sure to get a lot of attention.

Any experience with Porsche Clearwater?

I ask because when I had a modded Ford diesel truck, one of the local dealers was fine with the mods the other one flagged me in the system.

Quick Reply: Tampa Dealership - Thoughts / Experience?