Notices

Recommended Car Audio in South Florida?

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2017, 05:03 PM
ADGilly
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Recommended Car Audio in South Florida?

I'm looking for a reputable shop that does car audio for my '06 C2S.

I miss listening to "my music". I'm going to upgrade the original Porsche audio system to a double din (factory looking) system with Bluetooth, Apple Play, and all that stuff. Probably going to be upgrading speakers and the amp as well. Not looking to go cheap or DIY this.

Can anyone recommend a place that does QUALITY car audio work in the South Florida area (I'm in Miami Beach).
Old 02-05-2018, 03:44 PM
b0rderman
Advanced

Received 21 Likes on 13 Posts

Topping this for myself. My new to me C2S has an upgraded Kenwood double DIN but it does not have Bluetooth audio and it is very slow to boot up (might not be able to avoid this with any "upgrade"). I would be curious to talk to a reputable shop about my options, however.
Old 02-10-2018, 08:19 PM
Scott_997
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by b0rderman
Topping this for myself. My new to me C2S has an upgraded Kenwood double DIN but it does not have Bluetooth audio and it is very slow to boot up (might not be able to avoid this with any "upgrade"). I would be curious to talk to a reputable shop about my options, however.
I know a shop in West Palm, called Technicar they are doing very nice installs on Porsches and know what they are doing. Also check with Champion Motorsport, they are really good at this type of work too and you can get a service at the same time.
Old 02-22-2018, 11:14 PM
b0rderman
Advanced

Received 21 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by Scott_997
I know a shop in West Palm, called Technicar they are doing very nice installs on Porsches and know what they are doing. Also check with Champion Motorsport, they are really good at this type of work too and you can get a service at the same time.
Thanks for the recommendation, I'll give Technicar a shout.

Quick Reply: Recommended Car Audio in South Florida?