Notices
Rennlist Posting Guidelines A Forum which Set Out Guidelines for Posts by Users, Members and Site Sponsors.

NEW to Rennlist just bought 2011 Panamera 4

Old 06-01-2019, 06:02 PM
HuntersP4
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW to Rennlist just bought 2011 Panamera 4

Just looking for some friendly input for wheels for new too us 2011 Panamera 4 with 38 k miles. I purchased this car for my son as we are a sporty car family. (2016 BMW 750i, 2015 GL63, 2002 Ferrari 360 spider) We got it for great deal and couldnt pass it up. The only issue is the person I bought it from traded it in with 18" wheels with blizzack winter tires. Apparently the factory wheels were 20" but he didnt return the car with them. The car is in excellent shape no scratches inside and out. I luv the fact we have a great set of snow tires we are in Boston. But we want to put on 20" or 22".summer wheels and tires. Please give me your honest opinion of what I should do size wise. My son wants 22" for more aggressive look, I agree the car would look great in 22". But we are in Boston so roads are not that great and im concerned with 22" being too fragile for our roads. If I didnt have the snow tires I would def. go with 20" for year around. But since I do have snows Im leaning towards 22". Appreciate any input experiences as well as pictures we just started looking at wheels. as well as ride quality issues. Thank you

Quick Reply: NEW to Rennlist just bought 2011 Panamera 4