Notices

Ratings

Old 09-29-2003, 08:43 PM
Wikkid911
Remarkable
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ratings

How does this ratings thing work? Anyone any idea. I have rated a few threads but they never seem to show in the rating column. For instance, page 4 of the Post Your PIC thread in Off Topic at the moment would get a five star rating as it is absoluteley hilarious. It really is very funny indeed, SID is one funny guy!!! Also, what is a Kwyjibo??? It makes me laugh just typing it. But when I rated it there was no stars anywhere to be seen.
Can you rate you own threads? Most of mine are between 4 and 5 star threads I think. I may rate this one just to try it out.
Cheers
Old 09-29-2003, 09:11 PM
John D.
Banned

Received 55 Likes on 36 Posts

Hey Dave..!

It takes two folks to "rate" the same thread for it to appear - and I guess most folks don't use that.. However - if you tell me the threads - I'll rate them as well, so between the two of us voting - they should show..

Best to you...!!!
Old 09-30-2003, 06:02 AM
Wikkid911
Remarkable
Rennlist Member

Hi John,
Thanks for coming back. I now understand, seems simple when you know. I will take advantage of you offer to rate the thread and the first one really should be the Post Your Pic thread currently about 2nd or 3rd from the top in Off Topic. Everytime I thought back to what had been said it made me laugh, my family thought I was going bonkers- thats Rennlist for you eh!!!
I think we should give it 5 stars!
Thanks and keep up the good work.
Old 10-01-2003, 06:13 AM
Wikkid911
Remarkable
Rennlist Member

Hey John,

Those stars look good!

Cheers.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Ratings