"Podium Finish" Pictures-

Old 08-04-2002, 05:57 AM
Normy
Banned

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Cool "Podium Finish" Pictures-

I hate to say this...

Really, I hope the people who run Rennlist read this and help me out~

-I love nothing more than a beer and my laptop on the table with the Rennlist 928 forum open in front of me.

Not only can I work out problems with my '85 S2 5 speed, but I can socialize too. At 54K baud rate.

You see, I'm an airline pilot. Which means I spend little time at home, but have a laptop. And as such, I refuse to pay $50/month for high-speed internet access, since I would only have 2-5 days per month where I would actually use it.

[No, I'm not married.....]

Most of the time, my laptop is reading the board via hotel room phone line.

SO..Rennlist decides to post several pictures about some "podium finish" at a race near Washington. I assume that Porsche drivers won the race. Great.

~Frankly, I don't care about Porsche's racing triumphs. But that means nothing- it has nothing to do with this thread. What this thread is about is the fact that since Rennlist posted all those pictures, I have to spend 3-5 minutes each time waiting for the site to upload! Also, though it is not bad photography, the blue racing 996 that has been the first pic on the site for quite a while is a bit tired. How about a street car for a change?

Please...make the site easy first and spectacular second! My 928S2 injects enough "spectacular" into my life as it is!

Normy!
'85 S2 5 speed
Old 08-04-2002, 05:59 AM
Normy
Banned

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Talking

Sorry folks..that is an '85 928 S2 5 speed..

N
Old 08-05-2002, 12:04 PM
icat
Race Car

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just enter <a href="http://forums.rennlist.com/" target="_blank">http://forums.rennlist.com/</a> as a favorite and you can skip the main page and go straight to the forums.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: "Podium Finish" Pictures-