Notices

Navigation Question

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2007, 07:08 PM
UncleMaz
Nordschleife Master

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts
Default Navigation Question

Why isn't our welcome <username> hyperlinked to our profile so we can efficiently find a thread we need to update? Thank you. Separately, was is the easiest way to find your own info?
Old 04-12-2007, 10:28 PM
John D.
Banned

Received 56 Likes on 36 Posts

Hi Michael..!

I'm not quite certain I understand your question - but let me take a crack at it..? First - as you read this reply, scroll to your initial post and click on your name (Ninefofo) - and you'll see a list of things you can do - like view your posts (ordered in most previous to your first..)...

If you mean to change your profile - there are too many options in your profile to link the full set - so those settings/menus are set from the "User CP" menu link at the top of any page you open..

Is that what you mean??

Best to you!

John
Old 04-14-2007, 07:43 PM
UncleMaz
Nordschleife Master

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

Hi John:

Thanks for Rennlist. I love this place

Randy V (thank you) just reminded me I posted this and to check back. I wasn't ignoring, I forgot I posted in this area (not too often). My apologies. Also, sorry for the lack of clarity.

Let me try it this way: When you click on someone's avatar, certain useful information comes up - including when you click on your own avatar. Information like threads and posts for that particular user to be exact. Sometimes I want to find stuff I posted (to add some photos/update/conclusions) to threads I started. Is there an easy way to get to the information that is the same as when I click on my own avatar (specifically threads and posts I have made)? I tried adding myself to my Buddy List, but you cannot do that. Finally, where it says Welcome, Ninefofo (upper RH corner), I just thought that would be a good hyperlink to the information behind clicking on your own avatar. Right now, it is static.

Hope that helps.

Thanks for the time.

Michael

Quick Reply: Navigation Question