Notices

Photo Upload Dilemma

Old 07-11-2006, 08:19 PM
rmr25
Addict
Rennlist Member

Question Photo Upload Dilemma

Today I tried to attach two pictures to a post describing my DIY substitute for the fragile cowel panel cover (the typically broken/missing thin plastic thing covering the windshield wiper, intensive washer bottle and other stuff in the cavity between the firewall and window cowel). The pictures wouldn't up load: I got the message that my picture files exceeded the 104 kb size limit. My pics were 282 kb and 402 kb respectively. I'd already cropped them down to a size beyond which there'd be nothing recognizable. A file limit of 104 kb seems awfully small to me. Any help for this?
Old 07-11-2006, 09:07 PM
Randy V
Addict
Rennlist Member

Moved to the Help forum.

Read the 'How to Post Pics' topic posted there.
Old 07-12-2006, 12:18 AM
rmr25
Addict
Rennlist Member

Default photo upload dilemma

Randy:
Thanks for correcting me. (I didn't feel quite comforatble posting on the regular forum. But didn't have the brains to go elsewhere!). I'll see if the Help advice works.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description: