Unbearable Experience

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2021, 11:11 PM
997.one
Instructor

Received 114 Likes on 36 Posts
Default Unbearable Experience

Hey,

I honestly hate to be negative and truly hope this is just me experiencing these browsing troubles. Or maybe more people will come forward as well and not just deal with it.

I am not sure why but only this site and especially this forum seems to load terribly. The site loads clunky, slow, and jumps around. I have had tons of issues with it crashing in the past as well. Maybe it's the thousands of ads trying to run and the funky way this forum is laid out when clicked. I find this site always leaves me frustrated and I just leave before finding what information I am trying to gather. I have a hard time believing I am the only one in this boat since I don't even have issues on any other site.

Love this board but maybe not?
Old 05-16-2021, 09:17 PM
Captain P
Rennlist Member

Received 557 Likes on 259 Posts

Same thing, it is very difficult to use the site, logs you out randomly, the auto scrolling between pages and slow image loading just scrambles everything.

I have suggestions, simplest is make it dead simple, make signature images a fixed max size, same with display pictures. Another option is we can leverage the reddit stack and create multiple subreddits, preferred option is hire a UX designer to revamp the whole site while maintaining the data. Happy to help as best as i can, but for a well known forum, there is room for improvement.

I am tech guy and replying to a private message was such a pain to comprehend.
Old 05-22-2021, 10:55 PM
rhy166
Cruisin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

No such issues here, using Chrome on Windows. Site loads really quick.

Maybe try a different browser?
Old 07-01-2021, 01:09 AM
numnut
Advanced

Received 18 Likes on 12 Posts

no issues using fedora desktop.
Old 07-06-2021, 12:37 PM
jdubdds24
Instructor

Received 28 Likes on 19 Posts

My main issue is that it will log me out so fast. Like, dude, just leave me logged in. Pretty annoying.
Old 07-07-2021, 09:00 AM
Robb M.
IB Staff

Received 749 Likes on 516 Posts

Originally Posted by jdubdds24
My main issue is that it will log me out so fast. Like, dude, just leave me logged in. Pretty annoying.
that sounds like a Cookie issue. i would suggest deleting all of your Rennlist cookies and then logging back in, which should resolve your issue.

cheers,
robb

Quick Reply: Unbearable Experience