Notices

Vendor account disabled/not working

Old 05-16-2019, 10:37 AM
switchcars
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Default Vendor account disabled/not working

Hey guys, my sponsor privileges are not working correctly - membership level is currently listed as "user". Quarterly payment is current - last invoice was paid 4/9/19

Please advise. Thanks

We are always on the hunt for Porsche GT products - call us if you're thinking about selling your GT3, RS, GT4, GT2, Turbo, or other limited production Porsche.

Switchcars.com is an authorized Trailex aluminum trailer dealer

Old 05-16-2019, 05:29 PM
alordofchaos
Addict
Rennlist Member

Contact a moderator via PM or one of the IB guys ( like Robb M.), or post your message on the Membership Help Forum here:
https://rennlist.com/forums/rennlist...sues-only-119/

The Glitch forum is not closely monitored. Good luck, nice cars in the avatar pic!
Old 05-16-2019, 05:58 PM
switchcars
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by alordofchaos View Post
Contact a moderator via PM or one of the IB guys ( like Robb M.), or post your message on the Membership Help Forum here:
https://rennlist.com/forums/rennlist...sues-only-119/

The Glitch forum is not closely monitored. Good luck, nice cars in the avatar pic!
I can't access that page nor send a PM due to my account being downgraded to "user".

We are always on the hunt for Porsche GT products - call us if you're thinking about selling your GT3, RS, GT4, GT2, Turbo, or other limited production Porsche.

Old 05-20-2019, 03:44 PM
alordofchaos
Addict
Rennlist Member

Did this get straightened out? It looks like you are a Site Sponsor based on the tag under your user name.

If not, I will send Robb M. a PM for you - sorry, I did not realize that other page is a member-only page. That seems to be a weakness - if you are a member and are having problems, you may not be able to access the member help forum!
Old 05-20-2019, 04:55 PM
switchcars
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by alordofchaos View Post
Did this get straightened out? It looks like you are a Site Sponsor based on the tag under your user name.

If not, I will send Robb M. a PM for you - sorry, I did not realize that other page is a member-only page. That seems to be a weakness - if you are a member and are having problems, you may not be able to access the member help forum!
Yes, Robb took care of it quickly once I found an email address. Thanks!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description: