Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2019, 10:37 AM
switchcars
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 468 Likes on 189 Posts
Default Vendor account disabled/not working

Hey guys, my sponsor privileges are not working correctly - membership level is currently listed as "user". Quarterly payment is current - last invoice was paid 4/9/19

Please advise. Thanks

Old 05-16-2019, 05:29 PM
alordofchaos
Rennlist Member

Received 165 Likes on 135 Posts

Contact a moderator via PM or one of the IB guys ( like Robb M.), or post your message on the Membership Help Forum here:
https://rennlist.com/forums/rennlist...sues-only-119/

The Glitch forum is not closely monitored. Good luck, nice cars in the avatar pic!
Old 05-16-2019, 05:58 PM
switchcars
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by alordofchaos
Contact a moderator via PM or one of the IB guys ( like Robb M.), or post your message on the Membership Help Forum here:
https://rennlist.com/forums/rennlist...sues-only-119/

The Glitch forum is not closely monitored. Good luck, nice cars in the avatar pic!
I can't access that page nor send a PM due to my account being downgraded to "user".
Old 05-20-2019, 03:44 PM
alordofchaos
Rennlist Member

Received 165 Likes on 135 Posts

Did this get straightened out? It looks like you are a Site Sponsor based on the tag under your user name.

If not, I will send Robb M. a PM for you - sorry, I did not realize that other page is a member-only page. That seems to be a weakness - if you are a member and are having problems, you may not be able to access the member help forum!
Old 05-20-2019, 04:55 PM
switchcars
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by alordofchaos
Did this get straightened out? It looks like you are a Site Sponsor based on the tag under your user name.

If not, I will send Robb M. a PM for you - sorry, I did not realize that other page is a member-only page. That seems to be a weakness - if you are a member and are having problems, you may not be able to access the member help forum!
Yes, Robb took care of it quickly once I found an email address. Thanks!