Notices

Keep getting logged out and other issues

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2018, 03:40 PM
TheDeckMan
Rennlist Member

Received 393 Likes on 233 Posts
Default Keep getting logged out and other issues

Keep seeing pop ups show up as scrolling down. Pages are gone and now infinite scroll only, the "Add image" button does not work. To top it off keeps logging me off.

Using FireFox with Adblock and showing 21 popups blocked.

Only Classic Nextgen 3.0 which is terrible by the way is showing available for selection.
Name:  y7D3mKm.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  86.8 KB
Old 01-09-2018, 03:44 PM
Robb M.
IB Staff

Received 669 Likes on 463 Posts

I'm not sure what's going on, but you can disable infinite scroll and related threads here: https://rennlist.com/forums/profile.php?do=editoptions
Old 01-09-2018, 04:10 PM
TheDeckMan
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Robb M.
I'm not sure what's going on, but you can disable infinite scroll and related threads here: https://rennlist.com/forums/profile.php?do=editoptions
Just did that. What happened that reverted everyone to 3.0 with infinite scroll? Update?

Image button works again.
Old 01-09-2018, 04:13 PM
Robb M.
IB Staff

We changed the version number of the style, and added the options to turn off infinite scroll and related threads. However we took extra steps to ensure people who had already opted out of infinite scroll were not changed again. Unless you're telling me that's what happened to you?
Old 01-09-2018, 04:19 PM
SeanR
Rennlist Member

Received 498 Likes on 266 Posts

We changed the version number of the style, and added the options to turn off infinite scroll and related threads. However we took extra steps to ensure people who had already opted out of infinite scroll were not changed again. Unless you're telling me that's what happened to you?
I opted out the first day, and had to go find that nice option in our profiles. Showed as infinite scroll enabled.
Old 01-09-2018, 04:44 PM
TheDeckMan
Rennlist Member

It was not enabled prior on my account then it logged out and went to infinite scroll this afternoon. Just cleared browser and reset to disable infinite scroll.
Old 01-09-2018, 06:53 PM
TheDeckMan
Rennlist Member

Just opened a the browser back up after being away for a while and it logged me out again.
Old 01-10-2018, 10:28 AM
Robb M.
IB Staff

Did you try clearing out your Rennlist cookies, and then ensuring the 'remember me' box was checked when you logged back in?
Old 01-10-2018, 01:37 PM
TheDeckMan
Rennlist Member

Did you try clearing out your Rennlist cookies, and then ensuring the 'remember me' box was checked when you logged back in?
Yep, did that the first time. Re-started computer and logged back in with "remember me" and now it saved, perhaps something was hanging up with the new windows update. Right now it is remembering the settings and changes.

Quick Reply: Keep getting logged out and other issues