Notices

iPad and pictures

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2017, 11:35 PM
RClurg84
Instructor

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts
Default iPad and pictures

Since this last update I can not post pictures using my iPad. Before, I had no problems. When I try to upload a picture using a little picture icon, my main page goes to a “shadow mode” the screen that’s lets you select where to get the picture pops up but will not come out of shadow mode which won’t allow me to select anything on that page. Any help would be great if the problem is on my side, if not can we get this issue fixed?
Old 09-28-2017, 06:51 PM
IB Nolan
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RClurg84
Since this last update I can not post pictures using my iPad. Before, I had no problems. When I try to upload a picture using a little picture icon, my main page goes to a “shadow mode” the screen that’s lets you select where to get the picture pops up but will not come out of shadow mode which won’t allow me to select anything on that page. Any help would be great if the problem is on my side, if not can we get this issue fixed?
I have updated you to the latest text editor that should be able to insert photos on iPad. Please let me know if that fixes the problem.
Old 09-28-2017, 09:55 PM
RClurg84
Instructor

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Thank you! It's working
Old 10-04-2017, 12:05 PM
AMCPILOT
Racer

Received 104 Likes on 22 Posts
Default Photo upload screen ghosting problem

Hello,

I seem to not be able to upload photos any longer and not sure the problem. on my iPhone, iPad and my windows 10 desktop computer, the photo upload window opens but remains ghosted and locks up Rennlist. This has been going on for about a week.

Any help would be appreciated.
Old 10-05-2017, 06:54 AM
GBX
Rennlist Member

Received 268 Likes on 125 Posts

Originally Posted by ib nolan
I have updated you to the latest text editor that should be able to insert photos on iPad. Please let me know if that fixes the problem.
I’m stilll having this issue on my iPad and iPhone running the latest OS
Old 10-05-2017, 09:22 AM
Robb M.
IB Staff

Received 668 Likes on 462 Posts

If you are having issues with uploading images, please go here: https://rennlist.com/forums/profile.php?do=editoptions Scroll down to the bottom, and make sure that you have selected the 'Full CK Editor' in the 'message editor interface' section. This will resolve your issue uploading images from your iOS devices.

cheers,
robb
Old 12-10-2017, 11:08 AM
Spyerx
Rennlist Member

Received 1,730 Likes on 1,058 Posts

Originally Posted by Robb M.
If you are having issues with uploading images, please go here: https://rennlist.com/forums/profile.php?do=editoptions Scroll down to the bottom, and make sure that you have selected the 'Full CK Editor' in the 'message editor interface' section. This will resolve your issue uploading images from your iOS devices.

cheers,
robb
how do i do this? I have no editor option
Old 12-10-2017, 11:47 AM
goin2drt
Race Car

Received 679 Likes on 373 Posts

I can upload the pics but this new editor sucks bad. The pictures get inserted at the top of the post and on the ipad it is nearly impossible to drag them down to where you want them inserted.
Old 12-11-2017, 10:48 AM
Robb M.
IB Staff

Originally Posted by Spyerx

how do i do this? I have no editor option
You're already on the CK Editor.

Originally Posted by goin2drt
I can upload the pics but this new editor sucks bad. The pictures get inserted at the top of the post and on the ipad it is nearly impossible to drag them down to where you want them inserted.
Photos upload and are inserted wherever the cursor is/was, they don't randomly place themselves?
Old 12-11-2017, 03:30 PM
Spyerx
Rennlist Member

Received 1,730 Likes on 1,058 Posts

You're already on the CK Editor.
Photos upload and are inserted wherever the cursor is/was, they don't randomly place themselves?
So on my iPad (safari browser, latest OS, etc):
--cursor always pops up and gets hidden by the formatting toolbar. I literally cannot see what I'm posting when I'm typing.
--I tried uploading images, it uploads, says 'done' - and it never updates or inserts the image link into the message.
Old 12-11-2017, 03:32 PM
Robb M.
IB Staff

Originally Posted by Spyerx
So on my iPad (safari browser, latest OS, etc):
--cursor always pops up and gets hidden by the formatting toolbar. I literally cannot see what I'm posting when I'm typing.
--I tried uploading images, it uploads, says 'done' - and it never updates or inserts the image link into the message.
The first one I have replicated numerous times as well. I have provided our tech team with all the info I can and am waiting an update.

I am wondering with your upload issue, if you 'zoom out' the screen is there an insert button at the top left that for some reason is getting pushed out of view when the upload completes but before you embed it into your post?
Old 01-16-2018, 05:04 PM
GBX
Rennlist Member

Received 268 Likes on 125 Posts

cheers,
robb
i switched to full CK editor, which did fix the photo upload issue, but i really don't like the editor. I tried to change back, btu the options has disappeared using the link above. Is there a way to switch back to the original editor?

Quick Reply: iPad and pictures