Adrian
Addict
Lead Rennlist
Technical Advisor
Rennlist
Lifetime Member

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts
Default My book

I was not aware that we had so many people living in Europe logged into Rennlist. This is a pleasant surprise.
Anyway guys, here comes a shameless plug from an old Rennlister. Old as in been here a loooong time.
My Porsche book on the 964 will be available from 8.12.03.
It can be ordered from the publisher right now, www.bentleypublishers.com

I also ask those who have not done so or do not know me to visit my web site www.adrianstreather.com
You may find some things of interest and the donation drive for the charities being set up in the name of my deceased daughter Natalie is still open.

I hope that we can meet up once in a while. I am all for keeping Europe together. I do not see the distance being a problem because we Porsche owners go anywhere. LeMans 2004 would be a good choice. If anyone is interested in LeMans 2004 please visit www.callanderclassic.com
My dear friend Tony Flint would love to hear from you and my wife Gail and I will be at LeMans along with many other friends. Come and join us.
Ciao,
Adrian the Australian who lives in Walzenhausen Switzerland
(at the bottom of our mountain is the border with Austria)
964C4
Old 10-28-2003, 02:44 PM
Adrian
Addict
Lead Rennlist
Technical Advisor
Rennlist
Lifetime Member

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts

Okay guys. I got the big heave ho today. My last day is friday. On saturday I become just another struggling author. So please buy my book and help keep me off the streets.
Ciao,
Adrian
964C4

Quick Reply: My book