The Porsche 911 of one of the members of our club was stolen yesterday during the FBVA meeting @ Zolder, please let's help us to find it.
Here are the available data:
Stolen on 19/05/13 @ Heusden-Zolder between 1355hr & 1545 hr, about 300 meters from the circuit entrance (public parking) :
Porsche 911 3.2 Carrera Coupe 1985
- registration plate 1-OAB-008 (Belgium)
- chassis number WP0ZZZ91ZFS102341/35
- year 1985
- mileage : around 193.300 km
- Fuchs alloy wheels
- colour : black (non metallic)
- complete full leather red interior
- Carrera badge on engine lid
- electric sliding roof
- electric seats
- no spoilers
- electric windows
No original papers present with the car. (papers in the car were copies)
Any help is extremely welcome !
Our deepest wish is to find it; honestly we have very little hope, but all bits might help !
Thanks in advance.