Notices

Charity exotic car show and RWB Kitchener build reveal - Sunday, July 16, 12-3 PM

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2017, 01:10 PM
Dreamstate
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Charity exotic car show and RWB Kitchener build reveal - Sunday, July 16, 12-3 PM

This may of interest to some of you. A fellow RL'er has organized a charity car show around his RWB 964 build next weekend. Sunday, July 16 at 12 PM - 3 PM

It's at Foreign Automotive in Kitchener, Ontario - MAP

Please come out and enjoy an afternoon with family and friends at "Exotic Lunch" where we will be showcasing 80 plus Exotic/Sports cars. If you have not heard of him, you need to Google Nakai San, creator of the RWB Porsche (Rauh-welt Begriff) as we debut the first ever Kitchener RWB build. There will also be a meet and greet with Nakai after the debut. If you come hungry, please check out the local Food trucks, Fo'Cheezy and Smuck truck will be there along with DJ Ktoss Entertainment spinning the tunes. If you’re a fan, both Krispy Media and Halcyon, two larger than life youtubers will making their way up from U.S.A to document the build and "Exotic Lunch" car show.

Most who know me understand my deep passion for cars and always wanting to share my love with others. As I embark on one of the most special moments of my life, I wanted to share this experience with other car enthusiasts and the community. What better way to bring our community together to support an amazing foundation, KidsAbility.

KidsAbility has been around since 1957 and is the recognized leader in Waterloo Region and Guelph-Wellington for empowering children and youth with a wide range of complex special needs to realize their full potential. When I first embarked on this journey telling my family and friends what my intentions were, the more aware I became of how important KidsAbility is to our community and how it has impacted friends and their families in such a positive way.

I hope you can join us out at Exotic Lunch, let’s make a difference in our community.

All proceeds will be donated to KidsAbility
Search for Exotic Lunch on facebook, I can't seem to post the link here.

Last edited by Dreamstate; 07-07-2017 at 03:16 PM.
Old 07-07-2017, 02:40 PM
strathconaman
Three Wheelin'

Received 202 Likes on 131 Posts

Foreign Automotive Exotic Lunch/

Wow. Sounds like a good time. Hope to be there!
Old 07-10-2017, 12:45 PM
Revn29k00
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hoping to stop in with my son to check out the RWB build.

Quick Reply: Charity exotic car show and RWB Kitchener build reveal - Sunday, July 16, 12-3 PM