Notices

any Vancouver Carrera GT owners here?

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2017, 09:10 PM
carreragtyvr
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default any Vancouver Carrera GT owners here?

Hello fellow members, I am looking for someone who is fortunate enough to own a Carrera GT in GVRD. I want to ask for a small favour, nothing stupid or inconvenient, no photo shoots or “can I drive your car” (wouldn’t dare even if you asked me to).

We all have our bucket list and experiencing CGT happens to be on mine, somewhere between halo-skydiving and co-piloting an F18. While some of the items have been scratched out, this one remains untouched for years. I just can’t rent it or track one in Vegas, it’s so rare that I can’t just ask an owner in person. If I talked to every owner of a Gallardo that I spot, I’d probably get what I want. Last time I saw CGT in the wild was 2 years ago, and 5 years before that.

Being my teenage crush, CGT still holds a special place in my heart all this years later. How special? Well, I have a long list of cars I’d like to experience one way or the other, but if you asked me to leave just one, you know what it would be.
With all that being said, I am looking for someone who wouldn’t mind having a co-pilot next time he takes his CGT for a run. That would be an automotive dream come true for me. Hope that’s not much to ask )

Quick Reply: any Vancouver Carrera GT owners here?