Notices

Exotic Lunch - charity car show in support of KidsAbility - Kitchener RWB debut

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2017, 05:55 PM
R6XTERRA
Three Wheelin'

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Exotic Lunch - charity car show in support of KidsAbility - Kitchener RWB debut

I wanted to share this with our Ontario group.

If you do not know me, my name is Jeff Reia, I am a longtime Rennlist member building RWB Kitchener #1.

If you have a vehicle that you could showcase for a few hours to help our event? Please send me an email to rwb.kitchener@gmail.com to register a VIP spot. We are limited to 80-90 vehicles at the event. Sunday July 16th, 2017. 12-3pm

Event Page Below;

http://www.facebook.com/RWBkitchener...91495742937743

Donation page below;

www.canadahelps.org/en/pages/exotic-lunch/

Please note, I have “Krispy Media” coming to do a 4 day documentary and putting together a video similar to the other RWB builds (Philly and Orlando). I would like all VIP cars to have a place in the video.

Check Krispy out below;

Please come out and enjoy an afternoon with family and friends at "Exotic Lunch" where we will be showcasing 80 plus Exotic/Sports cars. If you have not heard of him, you need to Google Nakai San, creator of the RWB Porsche (Rauh-welt Begriff) as we debut the first ever Kitchener RWB build. There will also be a meet and greet with Nakai after the debut. If you come hungry, please check out the local Food trucks, Fo'Cheezy and Smuck truck will be there along with DJ Ktoss Entertainment spinning the tunes. If you’re a fan, both Krispy Media and Halcyon, two larger than life youtubers will making their way up from U.S.A to document the build and "Exotic Lunch" car show.

Most who know me understand my deep passion for cars and always wanting to share my love with others. As I embark on one of the most special moments of my life, I wanted to share this experience with other car enthusiasts and the community. What better way to bring our community together to support an amazing foundation, KidsAbility.

KidsAbility has been around since 1957 and is the recognized leader in Waterloo Region and Guelph-Wellington for empowering children and youth with a wide range of complex special needs to realize their full potential. When I first embarked on this journey telling my family and friends what my intentions were, the more aware I became of how important KidsAbility is to our community and how it has impacted friends and their families in such a positive way.

I hope you can join us out at Exotic Lunch, let’s make a difference in our community.

Old 04-06-2017, 06:04 PM
R6XTERRA
Three Wheelin'

Old 04-27-2017, 04:50 PM
R6XTERRA
Three Wheelin'

No love for Nakai? Did i say there will be a 918 there including a bunch of GT3's etc. We have a huge Porsche presence already attending. Lots of other amazing cars coming to the Charity event. Lambo's, Audi R8's, GTR's Ferraris etc.

Old 04-27-2017, 06:40 PM
wizee
Rennlist Member

Received 823 Likes on 452 Posts

Originally Posted by R6XTERRA
No love for Nakai? Did i say there will be a 918 there including a bunch of GT3's etc. We have a huge Porsche presence already attending. Lots of other amazing cars coming to the Charity event. Lambo's, Audi R8's, GTR's Ferraris etc.

My 987 Boxster is nothing too exotic, but if you'd like more Porsches to join, I can probably make it. I live in the KW area. Body kits and such are not really my cup of tea, but it would be neat to see a 918 and if it's for a good cause, all the better.
Old 04-27-2017, 07:22 PM
R6XTERRA
Three Wheelin'

We do have a huge presence of Porsche already. I am trying to create some hype amongst members to come support the charity.

The biggest problem is that most have no clue what goes into a build of this nature. Yeah you may think its a body kit and may not be your cup of tea. I have a full singer inspired interior. Chris from Turbokraft who built my 555whp monster of a motor will be attending as well. Full race suspension, rotiform wheels.... cup air lift suspension...and the list goes on and on.

Most RWB's are truly a work of art....not all go to the level I am with my car. I promise your mind will be changed when you see RWB Boonmee's car, the details are insane.

Jeff
Old 04-27-2017, 07:24 PM
wizee
Rennlist Member

Received 823 Likes on 452 Posts

We do have a huge presence of Porsche already. I am trying to create some hype amongst members to come support the charity.

The biggest problem is that most have no clue what goes into a build of this nature. Yeah you may think its a body kit and may not be your cup of tea. I have a full singer inspired interior. Chris from Turbokraft who built my 555whp monster of a motor will be attending as well. Full race suspension, rotiform wheels.... cup air lift suspension...and the list goes on and on.

Most RWB's are truly a work of art....not all go to the level I am with my car. I promise your mind will be changed when you see RWB Boonmee's car, the details are insane.

Jeff
Sounds neat, I'll send and email and come.
Old 04-27-2017, 10:59 PM
ansonintoronto
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I witnessed the hand jigsaw of the recent 964 that was sacrificed for the RWB treatment. Sad sight to see and can't imagine anyone in their right mind to pay someone to do that....while smoking a cigarette. I'd rather prefer that Japanese caricature-based car culture to remain in Japan please 😏👍🏻
Old 04-27-2017, 11:19 PM
R6XTERRA
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by ansonintoronto
I witnessed the hand jigsaw of the recent 964 that was sacrificed for the RWB treatment. Sad sight to see and can't imagine anyone in their right mind to pay someone to do that....while smoking a cigarette. I'd rather prefer that Japanese caricature-based car culture to remain in Japan please 😏👍🏻
This thread is not to start a back and forth, this is for a good cause and to raise awareness. Weather you can appreciate what he does or not. That is your opinion. No different than someone throwing a GT2 kit on a 993 that everyone oogles over.

Please keep this positive people. I know there are many purists that do not care.....if this is this case please move to another thread.

This will be a wonderful day regardless.

And thank you for putting down my car!!!

Peace out!!

Jeff
Old 05-01-2017, 11:34 AM
R6XTERRA
Three Wheelin'

Here are some details of my car build. hope you enjoy and can appreciate the 100's of hours put into it.

Old 05-01-2017, 03:16 PM
Sole_
Instructor

Received 61 Likes on 31 Posts

Do you happen to have a build thread for the RWB build?
Old 05-01-2017, 09:12 PM
ansonintoronto
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here are some details of my car build. hope you enjoy and can appreciate the 100's of hours put into it.

Nice interior trim pieces and what looks to be a straight body. Mounting GT2 parts to a 993 is reversible. Cutting all 4 metal OE fenders of your 964 is not reversible....understand the difference 😉. Regardless, you paid for your car, so do as you please 🍺. No hate intended.
Old 05-02-2017, 01:19 AM
993GT
Rennlist Member

Received 545 Likes on 331 Posts

^actually a GT2 conversion is cutting all 4 fenders/quarters on a 993....
I'll shoot you an email soon Jeff, hope there is still space available.
Cheers,
Old 05-02-2017, 11:17 AM
mpower1226
Instructor

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

very nice interior upholstery.

If you dont mind, who's doing the interior work? Wouldnt mind having a contact to redo or at least repair one of the seat on my beater.
Old 05-02-2017, 11:27 AM
R6XTERRA
Three Wheelin'

Rob, I was going to respond to the same. Please send me an email. TY very much. I had you on my list already!!!

Jeff
Old 05-02-2017, 11:30 AM
R6XTERRA
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by mpower1226
very nice interior upholstery.

If you don't mind, who's doing the interior work? Wouldnt mind having a contact to redo or at least repair one of the seat on my beater.
My interior guys name is Shamiah Olembe. He only commissions larger projects a few times a year as he is swamped with works at a restoration shop called Boot Hill. He truly is a craftsman and i am very blessed to even been able to have him do my interior.

Jeff

Quick Reply: Exotic Lunch - charity car show in support of KidsAbility - Kitchener RWB debut