Notices

Got my car wrapped!

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2015, 09:56 PM
bronson7
Nordschleife Master

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

^^^Just chill out for a sec. I think the wrap is fine regardless of whoever says sh_t. Job well done and don't worry about the nay sayers. Remember, to each his own.
Old 10-15-2015, 11:08 PM
Turbodan
Rennlist Member

Received 487 Likes on 365 Posts

Originally Posted by mannn
temporary because it's totally reversible, painting is not.

with your logic... you are temporarily living...
just saying...

whatever man... this door jamb **** should stop... why do you guys care anyway? it's my car for ****s sake. go get yours wrap with the rims too for all i care...
you come on here with major attitude and you will get the same back. just realize many people have different opinions, and don't worry about what others think. I personally don't give a crap if some people on here don't like my car(s) or what I do to them. just don't be an *** and you will be treated nicely. By the way many including myself said it looks good.
Old 10-16-2015, 12:03 AM
mannn
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Turbodan
you come on here with major attitude and you will get the same back. just realize many people have different opinions, and don't worry about what others think. I personally don't give a crap if some people on here don't like my car(s) or what I do to them. just don't be an *** and you will be treated nicely. By the way many including myself said it looks good.
First I get called ghetto. Now I got saying I have a "major attitude"... Why? Cuz I used swear words in a sentence? Am I an *** now? Oh god
Old 10-16-2015, 12:06 AM
mannn
Instructor

Originally Posted by bronson7
^^^Just chill out for a sec. I think the wrap is fine regardless of whoever says sh_t. Job well done and don't worry about the nay sayers. Remember, to each his own.
I wasn't bothered with my wrap. But the name calling is what I don't expect on here. But hey, it's cool, everyone can be a tough guy with a keyboard, I get it.
Old 10-16-2015, 01:33 AM
Turbodan
Rennlist Member

Received 487 Likes on 365 Posts

btw when Imoo called your actions Ghetto that is different from calling you names.
Most of us here know each other and get together face to face.
So lose the attitude if you want to be accepted here. And yes we have different opinions on what we like on our cars.
and yes when you post "Just got my car wrapped" and then show pictures, it is obvious you are proud of it and looking for opinions. why else would you post that?
don't worry, this kind of exchange has happened to others here, just lose the attitude and all will be fine
Old 10-16-2015, 10:32 AM
StanThePorscheFan
Rennlist Member

Hey, welcome to RL. Glad you are enjoying your car and wrap. Like others said, if you like it, thats all that matters.

But I have to agree with Turbodan. When you post here (or on any other forum) you get comments that you might not like. Getting all excited about it will not help you blend in any easier. All the guys said that if they would have had their car wrapped, they would have done it right and not the way you did it, which I also agree with. And you responded with this:
Originally Posted by mannn
... this door jamb **** should stop... why do you guys care anyway? it's my car for ****s sake. go get yours wrap with the rims too for all i care...
Its only after this comment that you got some attitude back. And no one called YOU names, its the wrap that you got. Which is fine if you like it. Its a car forum, so yes, we are judgemental when it comes to cars here. Nothing wrong with that.

Just forget about it and join us for a Fall Drive next Sunday.
Old 10-16-2015, 10:47 AM
jumper5836
Nordschleife Master

Received 70 Likes on 47 Posts

I like the wrap, I also disagree it has to be done completely since that's what a paint job is for. wraps are temporary
Old 10-16-2015, 11:09 AM
KLCC 88
Pro

Received 99 Likes on 53 Posts

I would agree with Stan...this forum is not unlike any other forums with varying opinions, positives or negatives, warranted or unwarranted. I've been told my spacers were Canadian tired! LOL...didn't bother me...because I like Canadian Tire! lol...nothing wrong with being from the ghetto either...lol it off or ignore it.....you spent good money for the mod that you made to your car...don't let others ruin it for you. You got what you paid for, you know that...if you had wanted it fully wrapped, you might as well get it painted....so go drive it and have fun!.
Old 10-16-2015, 11:15 AM
mannn
Instructor

Originally Posted by StanThePorscheFan
Hey, welcome to RL. Glad you are enjoying your car and wrap. Like others said, if you like it, thats all that matters.

But I have to agree with Turbodan. When you post here (or on any other forum) you get comments that you might not like. Getting all excited about it will not help you blend in any easier. All the guys said that if they would have had their car wrapped, they would have done it right and not the way you did it, which I also agree with. And you responded with this:
Its only after this comment that you got some attitude back. And no one called YOU names, its the wrap that you got. Which is fine if you like it. Its a car forum, so yes, we are judgemental when it comes to cars here. Nothing wrong with that.

Just forget about it and join us for a Fall Drive next Sunday.
Old 10-16-2015, 01:43 PM
Mr Fish Tank
Racer

Originally Posted by KLCC 88
I would agree with Stan...this forum is not unlike any other forums with varying opinions, positives or negatives, warranted or unwarranted. I've been told my spacers were Canadian tired! LOL...didn't bother me...because I like Canadian Tire! lol...nothing wrong with being from the ghetto either...lol it off or ignore it.....you spent good money for the mod that you made to your car...don't let others ruin it for you. You got what you paid for, you know that...if you had wanted it fully wrapped, you might as well get it painted....so go drive it and have fun!.
Dont be so "sensitive" about the spacers... lol...

And yes Mann, you will hear different opinons, take the ones you like and ignore the ones you disagree.

Would love to see your car in person....
Old 10-16-2015, 03:33 PM
Banned

Just accept post 1965 Porsches are gay and many here are struggling with that fact so there is a lot of aggressive homo erotic posting and you will be fine. Oh and welcome!!
Old 10-16-2015, 03:54 PM
KLCC 88
Pro

Received 99 Likes on 53 Posts

Originally Posted by Mr Fish Tank
Dont be so "sensitive" about the spacers... lol...

Would love to see your car in person....
LOL.....
Old 10-16-2015, 04:03 PM
jg291446
Burning Brakes

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I did a wrap on my car. The door jam vinyl was not an option from all the people I had a quote. I finally wrapped my Lincoln MKT (big suv) for 2200$ from Xpose in Montreal. They did a very professionnal job.... even if door jam are not done the finition is very good as the OP's car. When professionaly done, it looks great, at least to me.
Old 10-16-2015, 05:27 PM
myw
Nordschleife Master

Received 529 Likes on 315 Posts

LMAO

Originally Posted by 1965356
Just accept post 1965 Porsches are gay and many here are struggling with that fact so there is a lot of aggressive homo erotic posting and you will be fine. Oh and welcome!!
Old 10-16-2015, 09:57 PM
mannn
Instructor

Originally Posted by 1965356
LOL

Quick Reply: Got my car wrapped!