Notices

Feb. 22,2016 mark your calenders

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2015, 05:25 PM
Torontoworker
Drifting

Received 55 Likes on 24 Posts

My issue is not what this person wants to be or used to be.

My issue is that you can drive along a highway and plow into someone driving their car into on coming traffic and cause their death and all they get is a following too closely charge? That's the over and under in Hollywood right now that he'll/her will walk away with a few points on a license and a fine of a hundred or so dollars.

Here's hoping this wealthy woman's family whom he KILLED nail him financially in their civil suit. Money is the only thing Hollywood understands I guess. He also hit a second car - a Prius although they were not injured.

The cops could not prove he was on his phone. This is not the same as saying he wasn't. When you run into a car at 38mph and then into a second car 20 feet past the first one - logic tells you that something was going on here. The local cops said if he wasn't on his phone then he was, 'driving with his head up his ***'. Unfortunately, Governments can't deal with that scenario in legislation and even if it was our equivalent to 'careless' driving, no worries, a slightly larger fine and a few extra points and back on the road.

I hope every penny of his new show goes to the family of the deceased woman...

Old 10-08-2015, 06:28 PM
PPo
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Turbodan
but in Canada the government pays for this type of operation.
That's not 100% true. You can't walk into a doctors office and say "One transgender operation please!!". You need undeniable proof that your current gender has major impact on your well being and the well being of others. Many who want the operation in Canada, for free, get turned down.

The same thing applies to breast implants, penile extension surgery, bariatric surgery (slimband/stomach stapling/etc.), liposuction, rhinoplasty (nose jobs), and other cosmetic/vanity surgeries. They can be covered in certain circumstance, but most are not covered.
Old 10-08-2015, 06:39 PM
PPo
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 996_North
I fail to see the interest and constant need to bash this person. Seriously, how insecure are you all?
I am very insecure... that's why I drive a Porsche!

People bash it because it acts like a bashable person... I remember a guy in my university program came out of the closet, and I said something negative about him a few days later. Everybody jumped and commented how mean it was... but the truth was I didn't like him before he announced his gayness, and I didn't see why I had to change. My comment has nothing to do with his sexual preference. I still didn't like him afterwards... Equality right?

Also, for some reason, I seem to have more gay friends than the average straight guy... I think it has to do with the fact that I don't care about your sexual preference. I judge you on the car you drive... and your ***** size.
Old 10-08-2015, 07:23 PM
jumper5836
Nordschleife Master

Received 70 Likes on 47 Posts

Originally Posted by Turbodan
people can do what they want...but in Canada the government pays for this type of operation. I am not sure that this is the best way to utilize our tax dollars.
and in case anyone is not aware...he/she club race(s) and can drive the doors off most of the guys on the racing forum.
Seriously I doubt that.

Anyways if I were female or transgender I'd still only want women. I try to explain to my wife, you know sometimes when you see women kissing on tv but she don't get my reasoning. Where as I have no idea why she would ever consider men attractive.
Old 10-08-2015, 07:28 PM
jumper5836
Nordschleife Master

Received 70 Likes on 47 Posts

Originally Posted by Torontoworker
My issue is not what this person wants to be or used to be.

My issue is that you can drive along a highway and plow into someone driving their car into on coming traffic and cause their death and all they get is a following too closely charge? That's the over and under in Hollywood right now that he'll/her will walk away with a few points on a license and a fine of a hundred or so dollars.

Here's hoping this wealthy woman's family whom he KILLED nail him financially in their civil suit. Money is the only thing Hollywood understands I guess. He also hit a second car - a Prius although they were not injured.

The cops could not prove he was on his phone. This is not the same as saying he wasn't. When you run into a car at 38mph and then into a second car 20 feet past the first one - logic tells you that something was going on here. The local cops said if he wasn't on his phone then he was, 'driving with his head up his ***'. Unfortunately, Governments can't deal with that scenario in legislation and even if it was our equivalent to 'careless' driving, no worries, a slightly larger fine and a few extra points and back on the road.

I hope every penny of his new show goes to the family of the deceased woman...

I agree with a lot of your conspiracy theory stuff but sH* happens. Specially on the road where anything can happen due to unforeseen people driving in front of you. I still believe that guilt has to be proven even though in reality the innocent who don't have money to fight for their innocence gets screwed over.

Quick Reply: Feb. 22,2016 mark your calenders