Notices

Berlin Klassik Car Show

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2015, 10:21 AM
993GT
Rennlist Member

Received 545 Likes on 331 Posts

went Sunday morning, left around noon. 1st time there. Looks like a number of cars showed up later on. Some very nice early VW's and BMW M's there
Will have to bring a Pcar next time
+1 on drones, wasn't impressed about one at PCA concours either...
Old 09-15-2015, 12:04 PM
Bacura
Three Wheelin'

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Berlin Klassik Car Show

I like car manufacturers that race their cars against OTHER manufacturers (eg. Porsche/Ferrari/Maclaren). Not so much manufacturers who only race against their own brand. The lessons learned from racing trickles down. Lambo not so much but to each their own. IMHO the Huracan is the first Lambo I would ever consider as a car that just wasn't only for show. At least they are pointed in the right direction. Then again as a DD the 911 still rules.
Old 09-15-2015, 04:24 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Bacura
I like car manufacturers that race their cars against OTHER manufacturers (eg. Porsche/Ferrari/Maclaren). Not so much manufacturers who only race against their own brand. The lessons learned from racing trickles down. Lambo not so much but to each their own. IMHO the Huracan is the first Lambo I would ever consider as a car that just wasn't only for show. At least they are pointed in the right direction. Then again as a DD the 911 still rules.
So you don't like Bugatti?
Have you spent any time in a Lamborghini? They are actually great to drive. I have owned many cars including Porsches, lotus, R8, multiple Lamborghini and the lamborghinis are only hard to get along with because of the crazy attention you get everywhere you go. Besides that they are just super fun to drive. Come try my LP640 , you will see it puts a smile on everyone's face in and out of the car.
911 while awesome cars are so boring and you see 100 Porsches every day. I keep getting ready to order a new targa and then I'm just like ugh I don't want another 911. More interested in a mclaren 570 than 911.
Lamborghini has raced against other Marques in American lemans , FIA GT and other series and Even supplied engines to formula 1 teams by the way.
Old 09-15-2015, 04:36 PM
Bacura
Three Wheelin'

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Berlin Klassik Car Show

I really have no intention to compete with you or insult you. I have been in and driven many cars. I don't not intend to list what I have driven/owned or been a passenger in. Lambo's do nothing for me. It's just my uninformed comment that is worth less than 2 cents. I just happen to think that Ferrari's are much nicer. I find them all uncomfortable so I would buy none. I did look at a mercialago (sorry for spelling) at Pfaff about 3 years ago. It simply did nothing for me and I found it super uncomfortable but then I'm just old and overweight. I bought the car that suited me best. And yes, the others were in price range as well. However, I am pleased you enjoy your cars. I will be leaving Saturn drives for personal reasons. This should open up a new spot and many very happy Lambo owners there.
Old 09-15-2015, 04:56 PM
boman993
Drifting

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by 1965356
So you don't like Bugatti?
Have you spent any time in a Lamborghini? They are actually great to drive. I have owned many cars including Porsches, lotus, R8, multiple Lamborghini and the lamborghinis are only hard to get along with because of the crazy attention you get everywhere you go. Besides that they are just super fun to drive. Come try my LP640 , you will see it puts a smile on everyone's face in and out of the car.
911 while awesome cars are so boring and you see 100 Porsches every day. I keep getting ready to order a new targa and then I'm just like ugh I don't want another 911. More interested in a mclaren 570 than 911.
Lamborghini has raced against other Marques in American lemans , FIA GT and other series and Even supplied engines to formula 1 teams by the way.
I can't add to the Lambo vs Ferrari vs Mclaren vs Porsche debate, but....

eGarage just put out a FANTASTIC docu-short about the Lambo Lab in Seattle. I didn't kow how much R&D Lamborghini puts into working with and developing new carbon composites....super cool stuff!

Check it out --->

Anyway, enjoy!
Old 09-15-2015, 09:01 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Bacura
I really have no intention to compete with you or insult you. I have been in and driven many cars. I don't not intend to list what I have driven/owned or been a passenger in. Lambo's do nothing for me. It's just my uninformed comment that is worth less than 2 cents. I just happen to think that Ferrari's are much nicer. I find them all uncomfortable so I would buy none. I did look at a mercialago (sorry for spelling) at Pfaff about 3 years ago. It simply did nothing for me and I found it super uncomfortable but then I'm just old and overweight. I bought the car that suited me best. And yes, the others were in price range as well. However, I am pleased you enjoy your cars. I will be leaving Saturn drives for personal reasons. This should open up a new spot and many very happy Lambo owners there.
Saturn drives is not my thing thanks ...as I said I wouldn't go to any of those types of drives or rally's. Old and overweight? That explains a lot!
Old 09-15-2015, 09:03 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by boman993
I can't add to the Lambo vs Ferrari vs Mclaren vs Porsche debate, but....

eGarage just put out a FANTASTIC docu-short about the Lambo Lab in Seattle. I didn't kow how much R&D Lamborghini puts into working with and developing new carbon composites....super cool stuff!

Check it out ---> The Lambo Lab: Advanced Composite Structures Laboratory (ACSL) - YouTube

Anyway, enjoy!
Thanks. Very cool

Quick Reply: Berlin Klassik Car Show