Notices

Cuban Cigars - Punch & Partagas

Old 02-19-2014, 09:29 PM
chrismmm
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

From what I can see of the box one, seem to be punch punch and partagas as you said. Here is a link.http://www.cigarinspector.com/punch/punch-punch

If you were closer we would be talking directly. PM me when you get a chance. Im not a huge fan of partagas or punch but they are great cigars. When you can,get them to a humidor for preservation. No sense in wasting them.

Take Care,
Old 02-19-2014, 11:16 PM
The French Dude
Instructor

Never had answer about Partagas's price...
Old 02-19-2014, 11:21 PM
luckyJ
Pro

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

pm sent
Old 02-20-2014, 07:39 AM
OttawaMan
Intermediate

Default Try a little class.

Originally Posted by luckyJ
pm sent
Originally Posted by Jake Ok
LOL...if you know anything about Cigars, you wouldn't be offering me $50 for a box of Partagas! Thanks for the offer, buy yourself a carton of cigarettes.
Hey, no need to be rude. I do happen to know what cigars are worth. They are worth what people are willing to pay. You weren't getting any offers so I made you one. I don't know you. I don't know where these cigars came from and I don't know how you're caring for them right now. Risk, risk, risk.

Keep dreaming if you think you're going to get anywhere near retail.

(edit: I just noticed you were in California. I guess that's why you think they're so valuable? I go to Cuba three times per year and bring home my two box limit every time. No shortage of Cuban sticks in Canada)
Old 02-20-2014, 08:44 AM
Jake Ok
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

LOL...not sure what you are smoking...for real. First of all, I am in Toronto Canada and have been a long time member here and bought and sold many things since. Second, I posted pics with serial numbers and had it checked out to make sure they are 100% legit and authentic. Sure you can buy them from Cuba for less..but not $50.

Peace and move on.

Last edited by Jake Ok; 02-20-2014 at 10:19 AM.
Old 02-20-2014, 08:49 AM
OttawaMan
Intermediate

Originally Posted by Jake Ok
LOL...not sure what you are smoking...for real. First of all, I am in Toronto Canada and have been a long time member here and bought and sold many things since. Second, I posted pics with serial numbers and had it checked out to make sure they are 100% legit and authentic. Sure you can buy them from Cuba for less..but no $50.

Peace and move on.
My mistake. I mis-read a previous member's location as yours.

But hey! Thanks for reminding me why I stop coming to this site.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Cuban Cigars - Punch & Partagas