Notices

Need a GTA Body Shop Recommendation

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2013, 12:04 AM
PJR1976
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Need to paint my 951... anyone hazard a guess at how much a decent paint job (external only, no interior paint needed) will likely cost? Specifically at the above mentioned paint shops.

Cheers,
Paul
Old 08-18-2013, 10:08 PM
ekam
Drifting

Received 486 Likes on 314 Posts

Originally Posted by LPhieE
Thank you everyone for your recommendations and advice. I ended up dropping my car off at Vaughan Fine Touch this morning and could not be happier with the level of service I received today. The owner's son Jonathan was extremely courteous and helpful in evaluating the damage to my car and walking me through the next steps. There is a possibility that there may have also been some mechanical damage to my car as a result of the collision so they will be taking my car to EU Autowerks tomorrow for an inspection and wheel alignment. Since rental car agencies are closed today, he gave me his own G35 coupe to use until I was set up with a proper rental car tomorrow. The rental car agency will be dropping the car off at my workplace tomorrow and afternoon and taking Jonathan's car back to him. Jonathan also gave me a tour of their shop today and they seem to be running a clean and organized establishment.

VFT gets an A+ today; let's just hope their workmanship is up to par as well.
I'm another happy customer with VFT. I had a highway incident with running over a piece of thick sheet metal that caused damages to front bumper & scratches that was down to the metal on passenger door & fender. I met with Jonathan and with his recommendation I had the whole front-end redone plus putting the Ventureshield film on. Result was top notch, it's completely flawless.

Quick Reply: Need a GTA Body Shop Recommendation