Notices

Reply to your Ad on Kijiji

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2013, 11:34 PM
Red!
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I knew it was you....your first response gave it away....at least I had a great email address!
Old 01-06-2013, 12:55 AM
Dr Mitch
Burning Brakes

I've been lucky with most kijiji ads - always get the "I'll give you $5 for it".
Best one was when the LCD TV's started dropping in prices - I listed an old 27" TV for next to nothing, some guy emailed right away, said he'd come by in the evening to pick it up - give him directions, calls me to tell me he is lost, he missed the bus stop by my house????? BUS???
Yeah, he took the bus from downtown to my place in North York to BUS home a 60# TV. Couldn't believe him - he couldn't find a friend with a car, even offered to keep it for a couple of days for him - ended up driving him and the TV to the subway, he carted it on from there...
Old 01-06-2013, 10:27 AM
Red!
Advanced

Maybe he was part Sherpa?

Mitch, who are you to question him on his efforts to make the planet greener by choosing public transport?

He's crazy - crazy like a fox!!!
Old 01-07-2013, 08:56 PM
Targatoo
Pro

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I learned from a friend never to post stuff for free on kijiji. List it for a price a reasonable person might pay and then give it away for free to the first person willing to pay for it.

Quick Reply: Reply to your Ad on Kijiji