Notices

ALMS - Sebring - March 17th, 2007

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2007, 06:56 PM
CDN_Wolf_eh
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ALMS - Sebring - March 17th, 2007

Just wondering if anyone from the Rennlist will be attending Sebring this year ... I'm thinking of heading down this year ... and hanging out in the Corvette Corral ... any of you guys going for the Porche Corral? If so, let me know ... maybe a Corvette / Porche Convoy could be set up for the trip down and back.

http://www.americanlemans.com/home/ALMSHome.aspx

http://www.americanlemans.com/Schedu...nSchedule.aspx

http://www.sebringraceway.com/tickets_sebring.lasso

Mark

Last edited by CDN_Wolf_eh; 01-29-2007 at 07:28 PM.
Old 01-30-2007, 12:09 AM
Mark Lue
Drifting

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by CDN_Wolf_eh
Just wondering if anyone from the Rennlist will be attending Sebring this year ... I'm thinking of heading down this year ... and hanging out in the Corvette Corral ... any of you guys going for the Porche Corral? If so, let me know ... maybe a Corvette / Porche Convoy could be set up for the trip down and back.
Hi Mark, it so happens I've toyed with the idea of attending the race as the family and I will be ending our vacation on Hilton Head SC on March 16th. I was thinking of heading south to Orlando, the wife and kids can do some shopping while I attend the race on the Saturday March 17th.

Nothing firm yet but if it starts comming togeather I will let you know.
Old 01-30-2007, 12:56 AM
NOBLEGT3
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i did a track day at sebring in 05..awesome track to drive on...i would never go there not to drive. its in the middle of nowhere and is a crap town
Old 01-31-2007, 07:29 PM
CDN_Wolf_eh
Pro

Originally Posted by Mark Lue
Hi Mark, it so happens I've toyed with the idea of attending the race as the family and I will be ending our vacation on Hilton Head SC on March 16th. I was thinking of heading south to Orlando, the wife and kids can do some shopping while I attend the race on the Saturday March 17th.

Nothing firm yet but if it starts comming togeather I will let you know.
OK Mark ... sounds good.

Mark
Old 01-31-2007, 07:30 PM
CDN_Wolf_eh
Pro

Originally Posted by NOBLEGT3
i did a track day at sebring in 05..awesome track to drive on...i would never go there not to drive. its in the middle of nowhere and is a crap town
I would probably stay in Orlando with my aunt and uncle ... drive in for the race ... never been there ... so not too sure what to expect.
Old 01-31-2007, 08:02 PM
NOBLEGT3
Banned

Originally Posted by CDN_Wolf_eh
I would probably stay in Orlando with my aunt and uncle ... drive in for the race ... never been there ... so not too sure what to expect.

its a bit of a drive but worth it to stay in orlando. if you dont want to stay with aunt and uncle..******* palms hotel is really nice 4 acres of the hotel is under a huge glass atrium and has water and plants and restaurants. very cool.
http://www.gaylordhotels.com/gaylordpalms/
Old 01-31-2007, 10:50 PM
theiceman
Team Owner

Received 1,172 Likes on 840 Posts

No Problem if you 600.00 a night US .... minimum ....hell I could put a real nice set of back tires on my car for that ..
Old 01-31-2007, 11:02 PM
9six4
Racer

Sebring is a great place to watch racing, especially when it's still winter in Ontario. I saw ALMS testing last year and I plan on going to the 48 hours of Sebring Porsche club race weekend on Feb 9-11. The parking is on the grass and gets dusty. It's about 2 hours from Clearwater and 1 1/2 hours from Orlando.

Quick Reply: ALMS - Sebring - March 17th, 2007