Notices

Alignment in GTA

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2019, 03:15 PM
ronnie993tt
Race Car

Received 242 Likes on 164 Posts

If you want/need the kinematics checked, aka 993, the only non dealer choice I found after calling around is Pfaff Tuning. They have tools 9550 and 9549.
Old 07-17-2019, 12:04 AM
rileyracing1
Three Wheelin'

Received 386 Likes on 275 Posts

MVS did my 997 C4s a week ago and it is perfect .. Just go there and get it done ..They are great over there .
Old 08-09-2019, 09:52 AM
bcrdukes
Three Wheelin'

Received 197 Likes on 149 Posts

Following up on my inquiry and the recommendations for Altech, just wanted to let everybody know that Pat and Jim and their team were awesome and great to work with.

They put on a set of H&R sport spring for my Corolla hatchback daily driver, dialed in the alignment to my specs with no fuss, and was all completed in a timely manner and great price. Some of you might laugh that it's a Corolla, but with a MacPherson strut up front, and multi-link rear suspension, it's got some serious handling capabilities. The springs and alignment really transformed the car. With their Porsche experience, I'll be taking my Boxster to them next season for routine maintenance.

Also, my Boxster is currently at MVS Motors in Scarborough for some suspension and bolt-on goodies, and cooling system overhaul. Nick and Mario are a real pleasure to work with and very honest. Highly recommended for those of you out that way. You guys are lucky to have a great shop out that way.

Quick Reply: Alignment in GTA