Notices

Hey Rennlist Mods

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2018, 08:13 PM
TurboS
Drifting

Received 40 Likes on 29 Posts

People are hypersensitive, more so these days. I was banned off the Corvette forum just because I posted
my video at Mosport passing Corvettes finest. There was Corvette content in the video, so they had no excuse....
What are you going to do?

Old 11-01-2018, 08:55 PM
gbuff
Rennlist Member

Received 363 Likes on 261 Posts

Originally Posted by TurboS
People are hypersensitive, more so these days. I was banned off the Corvette forum just because I posted
my video at Mosport passing Corvettes finest. There was Corvette content in the video, so they had no excuse....
What are you going to do?

https://vimeo.com/38826655
That had to be a Driveteq day with Rick (the better half) and Gerry (the older half) --that was yours truly in the white Mini you're blowing by at the start. Lots of Vettes that day, and nice driving on your part Brammy would be proud

Gary
Old 11-02-2018, 02:06 AM
TurboS
Drifting

Originally Posted by gbuff
That had to be a Driveteq day with Rick (the better half) and Gerry (the older half) --that was yours truly in the white Mini you're blowing by at the start. Lots of Vettes that day, and nice driving on your part Brammy would be proud

Gary
Thanks.

It was actually an Apex day, link to full video.
Jeff Pabst and kyle marcelli were testing the Audi racecar, Kyle was also training the driver of the Grey Viper.

About 3 years ago post paving of the Apex's track was faster,
Old 11-02-2018, 04:34 AM
gbuff
Rennlist Member

Received 363 Likes on 261 Posts

Originally Posted by TurboS
Thanks.

It was actually an Apex day, link to full video. https://vimeo.com/37774108
Jeff Pabst and kyle marcelli were testing the Audi racecar, Kyle was also training the driver of the Grey Viper.

About 3 years ago post paving of the Apex's track was faster, https://vimeo.com/129503029
OK, I recall.....that far back the Apex days were really Vette-centric. Not surprised about the C-Forum reaction......
Old 11-02-2018, 11:18 PM
TurboS
Drifting

Originally Posted by gbuff
OK, I recall.....that far back the Apex days were really Vette-centric. Not surprised about the C-Forum reaction......
The C-Forum guys clearly have an issue with engines blowing caught on video, or cars with the engine in the wrong location....

Link to the full video:
Lots of Go Pros.
Old 11-04-2018, 10:40 AM
ggrace
Rennlist Member

Received 49 Likes on 39 Posts

Too bad. I thought that thread was a great idea. I like hearing what everyone else does and supporting where I can.

Maybe a similar oost Kay could be made without links to businesses?

Quick Reply: Hey Rennlist Mods