Notices

APEX day today @ Mosport

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2018, 01:31 AM
gbuff
Rennlist Member

Received 363 Likes on 261 Posts
Default APEX day today @ Mosport

Had a great time today; weather couldn't have been better if you like it HOT as I do Lots of fast, well-driven cars and courteous drivers (except for the goof in one of the two nice vintage Mustang racers flashing his headlights at the Mini on the back straight--like I couldn't see or HEAR him! Duly pointed him by into T8 and stayed pretty much on his bumper the whole way around to the back straight. And no, I didn't flash him ) Nice also to see many familiars.

Thanks to Gerry, Brad and the rest of the APEX crew (the sweets table at lunch was ridiculous!), as well as Bill at p/o and the rest of the marshals and safety personnel .

Gary
Old 05-31-2018, 12:53 PM
petee_c
Drifting

Received 98 Likes on 83 Posts

Originally Posted by gbuff
Had a great time today; weather couldn't have been better if you like it HOT as I do Lots of fast, well-driven cars and courteous drivers (except for the goof in one of the two nice vintage Mustang racers flashing his headlights at the Mini on the back straight--like I couldn't see or HEAR him! Duly pointed him by into T8 and stayed pretty much on his bumper the whole way around to the back straight. And no, I didn't flash him ) Nice also to see many familiars.

Thanks to Gerry, Brad and the rest of the APEX crew (the sweets table at lunch was ridiculous!), as well as Bill at p/o and the rest of the marshals and safety personnel .

Gary
I checked out their website (Apex instructed at a Porsche London trackday at Grand Bend). They don't specifically say where there trackdays are, but I assume they are all at Mosport on the big track?
Old 05-31-2018, 12:58 PM
gbuff
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by petee_c
I checked out their website (Apex instructed at a Porsche London trackday at Grand Bend). They don't specifically say where there trackdays are, but I assume they are all at Mosport on the big track?
The 7 days listed on the site are on the Mosport GP--don't know if they do anything on the DDT.
Old 06-01-2018, 06:07 PM
GentlemanRacer
Rennlist Member

Received 250 Likes on 139 Posts

Gary, always great to see a post from you. Hoping to get out to one of these.
Old 06-01-2018, 06:28 PM
gbuff
Rennlist Member

Hey Vince, great to hear from you! Miss that beautiful car.....I enjoy posting this stuff as it lets me relive the day, and a great day it was I'll be up many more times this season (June 19 w/ EA next, I think) so looking forward to seeing you.

Quick Reply: APEX day today @ Mosport