Notices

New 9211 C4 GTS in Voodoo Ble Loaded

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2018, 04:09 PM
KLCC 88
Pro

Received 99 Likes on 53 Posts

Originally Posted by theiceman
so I have to ask , why trade in the R8 V-10 ? that's a magnificent machine no ?
It was...i had a capristo exhaust too so it sounded even more nastier ..... but at the end i wanted to driving experience as the R8 felt like I was driving in a luxury car vs a sports car. Didn't really feel the roads from the steering wheel or the suspension. I drove made me feel like I was actually driving a sports car rather a luxury coupe...so that's why i decided to move back into the 911...it was instead gratification driving the gts home...no regrets whatsoever putting aside the exhaust sound of the R8 and obvious HP difference...at the end of the day, there will always be a faster and louder car...but not always one that makes you feel special like a Porsche...that's my story anyways...
Old 04-18-2018, 08:54 PM
Gregster
Rennlist Member

Received 203 Likes on 128 Posts

Love it..

Why no AMG GT R?
Old 04-19-2018, 12:13 PM
KLCC 88
Pro

Received 99 Likes on 53 Posts

Originally Posted by Gregster
Love it..

Why no AMG GT R?
Hey buddy...lol...I thought about the GTR...have a few friends that have them....at the end wanted the feel of driving a porsche again. I thought I could get away with the Macan s....but lol...not the same... This weekend and next week is going to be tough with the nice weather coming up and the porsche is in the shop for protection...

Quick Reply: New 9211 C4 GTS in Voodoo Ble Loaded