Notices

BendPak Lift - Concrete Pad

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2018, 11:44 AM
Adamant1971
Rennlist Member

Received 975 Likes on 470 Posts

If your sloap is more than 1" go with an adjustbale ladder lift. My slope is 2.5" and their was no need to shim the feet and the lift is dead level when operation. My ramps work as they should since the runners still rest directly on the pad when fully lowered.

PL is a good idea (construction adhesive) unless you ever plan on moving it or rolling over to one side for winter storage. I might do that this spring to mine, to stop the moisture from getting trapped under the feet. Or I may just go with race deck floor like wc11 (very nice).

Old 04-02-2018, 01:58 PM
docdrs
Rennlist Member

Received 72 Likes on 48 Posts

Originally Posted by Adamant1971
If your sloap is more than 1" go with an adjustbale ladder lift. My slope is 2.5" and their was no need to shim the feet and the lift is dead level when operation. My ramps work as they should since the runners still rest directly on the pad when fully lowered.

PL is a good idea (construction adhesive) unless you ever plan on moving it or rolling over to one side for winter storage. I might do that this spring to mine, to stop the moisture from getting trapped under the feet. Or I may just go with race deck floor like wc11 (very nice).

You can place wax paper between the lift feet and the PL while it is setting , then remove the paper and the lift is still easily moved.
Old 04-02-2018, 02:01 PM
Adamant1971
Rennlist Member

Received 975 Likes on 470 Posts

Originally Posted by docdrs

You can place wax paper between the lift feet and the PL while it is setting , then remove the paper and the lift is still easily moved.
Excellent idea! 👍
Old 04-02-2018, 05:06 PM
SToronto
Rennlist Member

Received 1,118 Likes on 730 Posts

Originally Posted by Adamant1971

Originally Posted by docdrs

​​​​​​​Great tips! Thanks.

Quick Reply: BendPak Lift - Concrete Pad