Owner of car in pic

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2018, 08:03 PM
Freakhead
Racer

Received 133 Likes on 53 Posts

Originally Posted by steam_mill
Gone.....anyone here?
Damn. Not me, I would have picked that up in a heart beat.
Old 03-21-2018, 01:30 PM
red996
Rennlist Member

Received 77 Likes on 59 Posts

Be patient guys. You might still have a chance at it. Maybe a flipper picked it up and will resell for 10k more than he paid. Speculation here. Hopefully not. Was it an "S"?
Old 03-25-2018, 11:39 AM
don_with_a_997
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had the car listed on trader....apparently the price was very low. I received so many emails about it that I couldn't respond to everyone and removed the listing in frustration as too many of the messages were from people who were either very aggressive (I'll give you $40000 cash TODAY!) or just plain rude. Anyone who has listed anything for sale on kijiji or a similar site can probably relate to this. Anyway....I still have the car....I am still enjoying the car and am not actively listing it right now but would be willing to sell it (not going to put it on trader or kijiji). If anyone is looking for a 997.2 or knows someone who is then please feel free to message me.

Some details about the car that people seemed to want to know:

2009 911 Carrera....not an "S"
it is a 6spd low option car (which is what I liked best about it)....no sport chrono, no nav
68000kms.....purchased from PFAFF in November of 2009 and serviced there (30000km and 60000km service)
Michelin Pilot Supersport tires put on about 8000kms ago (235/30/19 and 305/30/19) with turbo 2 rims and fabspeed exhaust
I have never driven this car in the winter nor have I taken it to the track
No accident history on this car...it came with a clear CarProof when I purchased it and will have another when it it sold
3M on the front...paint is very nice with 1 small scratch on the rear bumper
Interior is good....some driver's side bolster wear which seems to be common in these cars
The car was originally purchased from a dealer in Quebec then moved to Ontario....I am the 3rd owner of this car.

If anyone is still interested in this car or knows anyone who is looking...please feel free to message me directly to discuss the car further.

Thanks and aplogies to anyone who was unhappy that I didn't respond to their emails from trader.
Old 03-25-2018, 12:33 PM
Freakhead
Racer

Received 133 Likes on 53 Posts

Originally Posted by don_with_a_997
I had the car listed on trader....apparently the price was very low. I received so many emails about it that I couldn't respond to everyone and removed the listing in frustration as too many of the messages were from people who were either very aggressive (I'll give you $40000 cash TODAY!) or just plain rude. Anyone who has listed anything for sale on kijiji or a similar site can probably relate to this. Anyway....I still have the car....I am still enjoying the car and am not actively listing it right now but would be willing to sell it (not going to put it on trader or kijiji). If anyone is looking for a 997.2 or knows someone who is then please feel free to message me.

Some details about the car that people seemed to want to know:

2009 911 Carrera....not an "S"
it is a 6spd low option car (which is what I liked best about it)....no sport chrono, no nav
68000kms.....purchased from PFAFF in November of 2009 and serviced there (30000km and 60000km service)
Michelin Pilot Supersport tires put on about 8000kms ago (235/30/19 and 305/30/19) with turbo 2 rims and fabspeed exhaust
I have never driven this car in the winter nor have I taken it to the track
No accident history on this car...it came with a clear CarProof when I purchased it and will have another when it it sold
3M on the front...paint is very nice with 1 small scratch on the rear bumper
Interior is good....some driver's side bolster wear which seems to be common in these cars
The car was originally purchased from a dealer in Quebec then moved to Ontario....I am the 3rd owner of this car.

If anyone is still interested in this car or knows anyone who is looking...please feel free to message me directly to discuss the car further.

Thanks and aplogies to anyone who was unhappy that I didn't respond to their emails from trader.
Good Day Don,

Ain't KIJIJJI and Autotrader fun with the aggressive low-ballers!

I am interested in your car; however I cannot send you a private message (perhaps because you are a new member) could you send one directly to me?

Thanks
Old 03-25-2018, 01:32 PM
steam_mill
Burning Brakes

Received 280 Likes on 159 Posts

Don, I am not a tire kicker, a low baller or kijiji deadbeat. Please email me at joebferreira68@gmail.com

I messaged you at 930am last Sunday. Please message me. I am available to travel to court ice today. I am in south Etobicoke Toronto
Old 03-25-2018, 01:33 PM
steam_mill
Burning Brakes

Received 280 Likes on 159 Posts

Don, I am not a tire kicker, a low baller or kijiji deadbeat. Please email me at joebferreira68@gmail.com

I messaged you at 930am last Sunday. Please message me. I am available to travel to court ice today. I am in south Etobicoke Toronto
Old 03-25-2018, 04:45 PM
don_with_a_997
2nd Gear

I can't seem to DM anyone. My email is jeepdon99@yahoo.ca....we can try that. I'll be checking it off and on for the rest of the day.

D
Old 04-01-2018, 01:00 AM
GTA_G20
Racer

Can someone inform me to what the draw or significance is. Pm is fine. Excuse my ignorance but seeking knowledge on 997.2
Old 04-05-2018, 01:37 AM
myw
Nordschleife Master

Received 529 Likes on 315 Posts

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/...ationFlag=true

Quick Reply: Owner of car in pic