Notices

Need a 2nd key - feedback on Scarborough firm......

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2018, 04:08 PM
Torontoworker
Drifting

Received 55 Likes on 24 Posts
Default Need a 2nd key - feedback on Scarborough firm......

I want to replace a lost key (99C2) and have been looking around after the dealer decided to try to preform a wallet removal maneuver via my colon...

I found a firm in Scarborough that is considerably cheaper than dealers and it will supply keys, key blade cutting and programing. The name of the company is Ensunlocks on Midland Ave. I am looking for feed back on them and if anyone here has used them. Thanks.
Old 04-12-2018, 04:55 PM
terrencetong168
Instructor

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

I went to get a replacement key from them for my 997 last month or so. Great guy to deal with!

He showed me how the Porsche system worked too

Just don't be late! I witnessed a guy got there 1 minute late and he sent that guy home lol
Old 04-13-2018, 12:21 AM
Turbodan
Rennlist Member

Received 487 Likes on 365 Posts

or key is in the post or something like that. all the US guys use them....I think they are in the UK.
also a guy on kijiji is advertising. also pacific mall.
Old 04-13-2018, 01:00 AM
HenryPcar
Three Wheelin'

Received 233 Likes on 168 Posts

Originally Posted by terrencetong168
I went to get a replacement key from them for my 997 last month or so. Great guy to deal with!

Just don't be late! I witnessed a guy got there 1 minute late and he sent that guy home lol

That is mean.
Old 04-13-2018, 07:17 AM
.2PDK
Drifting

Received 1,190 Likes on 718 Posts

Originally Posted by henryting
That is mean.
From now on he'll be referred to as the "Key ****"...
Old 04-17-2018, 11:52 PM
aviography
Drifting

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Torontoworker
I want to replace a lost key (99C2) and have been looking around after the dealer decided to try to preform a wallet removal maneuver via my colon...

I found a firm in Scarborough that is considerably cheaper than dealers and it will supply keys, key blade cutting and programing. The name of the company is Ensunlocks on Midland Ave. I am looking for feed back on them and if anyone here has used them. Thanks.
I have two unprogrammed keyheads with codes purchased a few years ago, I also contacted this outfit and got a pricing, haven't used them though.

Originally Posted by terrencetong168

When did you get a 997?! Glad to have at least one endorsement for the service.

Originally Posted by Turbodan
or key is in the post or something like that. all the US guys use them....I think they are in the UK.
also a guy on kijiji is advertising. also pacific mall.
That's just for key blades, won't be able to do the keyhead programming remotely or through postal service.
Old 04-18-2018, 12:42 PM
Torontoworker
Drifting

Received 55 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by aviography
I have two unprogrammed keyheads with codes purchased a few years ago, I also contacted this outfit and got a pricing, haven't used them though.

When did you get a 997?! Glad to have at least one endorsement for the service.

That's just for key blades, won't be able to do the keyhead programming remotely or through postal service.
Want to sell one of those keys Ken? Does it have the barcode/serial number tag?

As for programming keys: his eBay ad says to send the security ECU into him and shows how to remove the seat to get to it so it appears possible to do this via courier. (Not that I would!)
Old 04-18-2018, 02:11 PM
terrencetong168
Instructor

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by aviography
When did you get a 997?! Glad to have at least one endorsement for the service..
two months ago

It also happens that my mechanic knows this locksmith well and he actually referred a lot of businesses to this locksmith so I was comfortable to get the new key from him.

Quick Reply: Need a 2nd key - feedback on Scarborough firm......