Notices

My Ford problem

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2018, 09:57 AM
Bacura
Three Wheelin'

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Worst car I ever bought was a Mercury Capri. Ford service blamed me for everything. Sold it after 2 years. Never walked into a Ford dealer ever again. Lots of people hold grudges.
Old 01-25-2018, 02:50 PM
gartzspeed
Advanced

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Bacura
Worst car I ever bought was a Mercury Capri. Ford service blamed me for everything. Sold it after 2 years. Never walked into a Ford dealer ever again. Lots of people hold grudges.
I may even go one further, I will never buy a Ford product just based on reading about this sort of issue. Sadly, I have heard about these sorts of issues with Ford before the Internet was a thing.

I will NEVER understand the arrogance of a vehicle manufacturer, other than the old saying a sucker is born every minute.
Old 04-05-2018, 11:05 PM
mblayton
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Muskoka, I take it you are somewhere in the southern Ontario area? if so contact Pat Foran from CTV consumer alert advocate have them do a story on T.V. watch how fast Ford steps up!

I worked for Ford for almost 31 years and can say there are plenty of issues just like yours that come right from the supplier. Ford will not want Bad Publicity, if this hits the news/t.v. it shows people on how the company operates...super bad for business and with market share always dropping I'm sure you can get some results.
Old 04-06-2018, 09:29 AM
Muskoka
Burning Brakes

Received 117 Likes on 88 Posts

Originally Posted by mblayton
Hey Muskoka, I take it you are somewhere in the southern Ontario area? if so contact Pat Foran from CTV consumer alert advocate have them do a story on T.V. watch how fast Ford steps up!
That's a little bit extreme for me. I'll just never go to Oak-land Ford on Trafalgar again. The more people I talk to, the more similar stories I hear.

I submitted a formal complaint against them with Ford Canada, and have heard nothing back. Basically, I've written off the money, and will eventually get to writing a google review or something. It was such a frustrating experience, that I just try not to think about it anymore.
Old 04-06-2018, 10:12 AM
theiceman
Team Owner

Received 1,021 Likes on 726 Posts

95 % of unhappy customers never complain ... they just never come back ....

Quick Reply: My Ford problem