Notices

Look at this GT3.

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2017, 02:06 PM
Dwane
Race Car

Received 18 Likes on 12 Posts

Seb's right!
Car hasn't had any mechanical issues when I've seen it around on track. Haven't really looked at the condition of the body/repair. He isn't trying to hide the fact that it is a salvage vehicule.
Old 10-17-2017, 11:54 PM
Benski993
Track Day

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Dwane
Seb's right!
Car hasn't had any mechanical issues when I've seen it around on track. Haven't really looked at the condition of the body/repair. He isn't trying to hide the fact that it is a salvage vehicule.
You're right Dwane. Car has been tracked ever since imported and repaired by the owner of VAG for his own use. Running straight 1:50's on LCMT easily ever since and never had any mechanical issues since the rebuilt. Now if your looking for a flashy car to go "nightclubing " trendy Yorkdale or do your tourist on Crescent street... That is definitely not the right P-car for you! But if someone is looking for a great track car with one of the last "feeling" platform without breaking the bank...That is the car. Now for those who bashes the QC salvage repairs... I can't blame you since there is in fact a lot of ****ty fast rebuilt done in the intent of making profit... It's in fact a business for a lot of bad minded Quebekers. But that car wasn't rebuilt "fast" for a quick profit. It was repaired 6 years ago by real Porsche enthusiasts without cuting any corners. VAG owner and his wife (excellent driver BTW) kept it and tracked it every weekend until I was lucky enough to convince them to sell! I dare anyone to come and see it and find something other than tire marbles abrasion! !! Of course that is only if you want that great car to bring to the track and not the clubs. For the club I would pay 25-30k more and definitely get a pristine one... Not a QC salvage...
My two Sens mates.
Cheers
The following users liked this post:
Filipe (07-04-2023)
Old 10-18-2017, 12:23 AM
WantA997
Rennlist Member

Received 171 Likes on 86 Posts

Originally Posted by EPOS
Someone is dreaming me thinks.
And yet, this example that has been hit 3 times and has had a full repaint just sold for $75k USD (plus buyer's premium, so closer to $80k USD): https://bringatrailer.com/listing/20...che-911-gt3-2/

And let's not forget about this turd Porsche of Vancouver has been trying to sell for over a year: https://www.porschevancouver.ca/inve...etallic+794551
Old 07-04-2023, 02:26 PM
Filipe
4th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New owner

Originally Posted by Benski993
You're right Dwane. Car has been tracked ever since imported and repaired by the owner of VAG for his own use. Running straight 1:50's on LCMT easily ever since and never had any mechanical issues since the rebuilt. Now if your looking for a flashy car to go "nightclubing " trendy Yorkdale or do your tourist on Crescent street... That is definitely not the right P-car for you! But if someone is looking for a great track car with one of the last "feeling" platform without breaking the bank...That is the car. Now for those who bashes the QC salvage repairs... I can't blame you since there is in fact a lot of ****ty fast rebuilt done in the intent of making profit... It's in fact a business for a lot of bad minded Quebekers. But that car wasn't rebuilt "fast" for a quick profit. It was repaired 6 years ago by real Porsche enthusiasts without cuting any corners. VAG owner and his wife (excellent driver BTW) kept it and tracked it every weekend until I was lucky enough to convince them to sell! I dare anyone to come and see it and find something other than tire marbles abrasion! !! Of course that is only if you want that great car to bring to the track and not the clubs. For the club I would pay 25-30k more and definitely get a pristine one... Not a QC salvage...
My two Sens mates.
Cheers
Hi from Portugal
Just this car, looking for previous owners info, photos and details.
please contact me
thnak you

Quick Reply: Look at this GT3.