Monte Carlo Navigational Road Rally 2/5/05

Old 01-23-2005, 03:14 PM
Rapid Roo
4th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Monte Carlo Navigational Road Rally 2/5/05

link to Into The Night Rallye Team Info

link to Holiday Day Inn Location and Map

This is going to be an easy going rally, geared toward beginners, but the regulars and experts should have fun as well. We will spend a lot of time explaining the basics, so if you have never done anything like this, this is a good event to start out with.

Feel free to ask questions if you have them.

Into The Night Rallye Team
Old 01-23-2005, 03:38 PM
Powderdtoastman
7th Gear

This rally is really a fun experience. I went on an 8 hour rally put on by the same organizers in August and had an awsome time. The organizers perform route reconnasance before the rally to ensure route security so thats not a huge issue. Ill be bringing my 997 Carrera S to tackle the canyons so lets get some more Porsches out there. Hope to see some of you on the 5th!
Old 02-07-2005, 02:11 AM
Rapid Roo
4th Gear

Well it looks like the ITN Season has gotten off to an awesome start. Thanks to the 44 teams that came to participate. I think we had a good mix of cars ( I couldn't tell, half the cars came roaring into my checkpoints with the brights on and I couldn't see a damn thing ) Joe tells me that the largest field was back in 1992 at 40 cars. We made history that night. I am proud to know that 42 of you made it to the finish and turned in control cards. That alone is an awesome accomplishment. We hope that all of you had a blast and you join us on the next one. Remember to save the date and tell a friend or two or three...

Into The Night Rallye Team
Old 02-28-2015, 12:20 AM
GVA-SFO
Rennlist Member

Received 37 Likes on 31 Posts

Just come back, after a participation at the 2015 edition, 3 weeks ago !
(2015 Monte Carlo Historique Rally)
A fantastic experience !

A photo of the first car, in departure (from the first of 5 legs) from Torino, Friday at 6PM, arrival to Monte Carlo, ...22 hours later
This is the way the first leg is !!!

Our turn about an hour later, ..a view 2 seconds before the start, ..from the other side of the flag !!!

During the ride : the roads could be small, snowy, etc.. (fine during the day, tough during the nights !) Spikes are a must.

Five days and about 2'000 miles later, final arriving at Monte Carlo, at around 3 AM :

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Monte Carlo Navigational Road Rally 2/5/05