Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Stable Energies not at WGI Clash???

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2017, 04:03 PM
dan212
Rennlist Member

Received 103 Likes on 73 Posts
Default Stable Energies not at WGI Clash???

I stopped off at Stable today and learned that they would not be at the Clash this year. They only found out a couple of days ago.

Apparently someone (Little Speed Shop?) bought a license to sell all goods full time: Run a shop and sell whatever. I think taking the last garage for showroom space (Where Woodman normally works).

I don't know how this can work. Stable comes up with two enormous trailers of inventory. If you were planning on doing your equipment purchases while at the Clash, you might want to plan ahead. I will miss them.

Last edited by dan212; 05-12-2017 at 04:45 PM.
Old 05-12-2017, 04:19 PM
Coochas
Rennlist Member

Received 385 Likes on 200 Posts

WGI has given The Little Speed Shop exclusive service and merchandise contracts.
Gary Moore who is a fixture at WGI had to sell all his inventory to TLSS.
TLSS will operate out of the Goodyear garage but will apparently have to move all their stuff out whenever a pro race is held there!
Old 05-12-2017, 10:03 PM
T&T Racing
Rennlist Member

Received 335 Likes on 269 Posts

Originally Posted by Coochas
WGI has given The Little Speed Shop exclusive service and merchandise contracts.
Gary Moore who is a fixture at WGI had to sell all his inventory to TLSS.
TLSS will operate out of the Goodyear garage but will apparently have to move all their stuff out whenever a pro race is held there!
TLSS must have paid $$$$ for the exclusive contracts. The shop is out of Rochester but my personal experience is not being a happy camper with their race car service.

They removed my intake manifold to replace the valve springs and stripped the threads on one of intake manifold bolts and did not torque the manifold properly. It was bowed and two of the cylinders were running leak from air leaking in around the gaskets. The engine was idling rough and I found the air leakage by using an optical pyrometer showing 2 exhaust manifold temperatures lower than the other two.

Also, one of the injectors was leaking fuel at the intake manifold insert.

Buyer be ware with TLSS working on your race engine. Looks like Rennlisters were happy with parts and flipping race tires including pricing on other post

Last edited by T&T Racing; 05-12-2017 at 10:30 PM. Reason: Providing positive comments for those whom were pleased with onsite track service
Old 05-16-2017, 05:00 PM
mos996tt
Rennlist Member

Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts

Will miss Stable as well - what they bring up is way more inventory than what I saw up there last week. not sure if they will expand inventory and also carry multiple brands...
Old 05-17-2017, 11:40 PM
TAI2
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Not good!!!!
Old 05-18-2017, 09:32 AM
Provost Motorsports
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This concerns me as the current shop has to vacate when a pro race is there, but a long time PCA club racing series sponsor can not be there ????

Quick Reply: Stable Energies not at WGI Clash???