Notices
Racing & Drivers Education Forum
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Introducing: Essex Designed AP Racing Radi-CAL Brake Kit for the 987 Boxster/Cayman!

Old 10-22-2018, 10:15 AM
gman3280
Pro

Received 21 Likes on 14 Posts

Reviving an old thread. I've had the Essex AP front kit on my 987.2 car now for several DE events and I am absolutely thrilled with the results. I can just drive the car now and the brakes are reliable every corner. My home track is Road Atlanta so ambient temps were high all through this year and zero fade. My confidence on track has improved 100x compared to when I was running the stock Cayman brakes.
Old 10-24-2018, 11:17 AM
JRitt@essex
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 602 Likes on 341 Posts

Originally Posted by gman3280
Reviving an old thread. I've had the Essex AP front kit on my 987.2 car now for several DE events and I am absolutely thrilled with the results. I can just drive the car now and the brakes are reliable every corner. My home track is Road Atlanta so ambient temps were high all through this year and zero fade. My confidence on track has improved 100x compared to when I was running the stock Cayman brakes.
Thanks for the support and glad they're getting the job done for you at the track! We've had a ton of installs and feedback on our kits since my last update. You can see lots of reviews and feedback on our systems from 991 GT3 owners in this thread:
https://rennlist.com/forums/991-gt3-...t-finally.html

We have expanded our line and now offer complete front and rear AP Racing Radi-CAL Competition Brake Kits for:
987, 981, 718 Boxster and Cayman
991.1 and 991.2 GT3 and GT3RS
981 Cayman GT4
997.1 GT3 and 997 GTS/S/Base
997.2 GT3 (currently in development)
991 S/GTS (currently in development)

We also have 2-piece AP Racing J Hook replacement discs for various versions of the GT2, GT3, GT4, and Turbo (replace both iron and PCCB):
https://www.essexparts.com/brake-dis...on-brake-discs

Here's what they look like on cars:

Essex Designed AP Racing Radi-CAL Competition Brake Kits & 2-piece J Hook Discs
Ferodo Racing Brake Pads
Spiegler Stainless Steel Brake Lines
704-824-6030
jeff.ritter@essexparts.com

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Introducing: Essex Designed AP Racing Radi-CAL Brake Kit for the 987 Boxster/Cayman!