Sponsored by:

Ultimate DE Car

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2017, 08:44 PM
johneecatt
Pro

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Ultimate DE Car

It's time for me to move into cup racing, so I'm jumping into a spec Boxster. Unfortunately, I have to sell my beloved 996. I know the full history of the car. We took a straight, original paint '99 996 that had an IMS failure and rebuilt EVERYTHING - motor, trans, aero, suspension.....fully street legal - registered in CA!! We won two POC championships ('15 & '16) No racing, just time trials. This would be a great car for someone that wants an awesome 996 street car that they can drive to the track and will grow with them for years to come! It taught me how to drive...
PM me for any questions!

Here is the complete ad:
https://rennlist.com/forums/vehicle-...l#post14071549
Old 03-29-2017, 11:41 PM
Martin S.
Rennlist Member

Received 507 Likes on 338 Posts
Default I know the seller and...

....the car, both can be trusted. I have been on the track with Johneecatt and his 996 car. He makes this car sing.

Speed Gallery prepared the car...they create and maintain Porsche eace cars, that's their business. Dan the owner has established a solid reputation in SoCal and the West

If you want a "turn key" car,with all the upgrades, that you can drive to the track, run it, and drive home, consider this car.

Good luck with the sale Johneecatt.
Old 03-30-2017, 01:05 AM
CosmosMpower
Drifting

Received 52 Likes on 38 Posts

Ultimate DE car with stock seats?
Old 03-30-2017, 01:12 AM
Martin S.
Rennlist Member

Received 507 Likes on 338 Posts
Default Stock Seats?

Race seats are very personal. A seat that fits me, may not fit you and visa versa. One can buy a HANS friendly seat for less than $1,000 new, maybe 60% of that used.

Knowing the car, the owner and the build of the car, I maintain it is "The Ultimate DE Car", but I confess, it does have stock seats. You can run a DE with stock belts with some clubs.

Another option, make an offer on the car, and customize it so the cost of the seat(s) will be covered.
Old 03-30-2017, 01:56 PM
johneecatt
Pro

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by CosmosMpower
Ultimate DE car with stock seats?
I have the race seat - it swaps really quickly, and it's all set up for 6-point harness w/hans. I was just emphasizing the street legal aspect, with good seats - new owner can really easily make it what they want it to be.

Quick Reply: Ultimate DE Car