Notices
Racing & Drivers Education Forum
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Who was your worst student and what did they do?

Old 03-29-2017, 06:11 PM
Gofishracing
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Marc- that's too funny. We should bring a sledge hammer to driver meetings . Too funny.... As for # of cars on track- Insurance limits and the tracks. PCA has a X # of cars per mile I believe.
Old 03-29-2017, 06:19 PM
white924s
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Gofishracing View Post
Marc- that's too funny. We should bring a sledge hammer to driver meetings . Too funny.... As for # of cars on track- Insurance limits and the tracks. PCA has a X # of cars per mile I believe.
My understanding is that PCA limits the number of cars per mile, but X is a function of the run group and track (i.e. X is not the same for novice and instructor groups, and X varies by track)
Old 03-29-2017, 09:32 PM
ExMB
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by white924s View Post
My understanding is that PCA limits the number of cars per mile, but X is a function of the run group and track (i.e. X is not the same for novice and instructor groups, and X varies by track)

That is correct that limits are per mile of track. But it has nothing to do with the run group or with the track. The number is picked to assure a reasonable safety.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Who was your worst student and what did they do?

Contact Us - About Us - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: