Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ferodo DS1.11 Pads - 993TT/RS

Old 07-29-2016, 10:51 AM
certz
Three Wheelin'

Received 66 Likes on 51 Posts
Default Ferodo DS1.11 Pads - 993TT/RS

I switched to these pads this year from PFC-08's which I had previously switched to from Pagid Yellows. They are an endurance pad like the 08's and Yellows. My experience has been excellent - they are easy to bed, long lasting, easy on rotors, with great modulation and release. I had read a bunch of raves about the pads in the Cup Car section here on RL and I now agree with all their comments also. I also think they dust less than the PFC's and Pagids. The only real issue for 993 owners is availability. The manufacturer in Italy requires a minimum five set order, which is why I am posting.

The pads I want to order are for the 993 TT/RS calipers (Big Reds) and I would like two sets of each, front and rears. I am looking for anyone else that would like to try these pads and is willing to take one or more sets. I assume if there is a lot of interest they would make more than five sets.

I am working with Clark at Apex Performance (which is who I received my original sets from) and our orders would go through him - I have no skin in this I just really like the pads and want to keep using them without having to order five sets. He has quoted me $373.24 for the fronts and $383.21 for the rears.

If you would like more information on the pads here is a link:
http://www.ferodoracing.com/products...e-pads/ds1-11/

If you are interested in the pads please either post here or PM me.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Ferodo DS1.11 Pads - 993TT/RS