Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums

Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums (https://rennlist.com/forums/)
-   Racing & Drivers Education Forum (https://rennlist.com/forums/racing-and-drivers-education-forum-65/)
-   -   Race Seat, Electronic Boost Contrller, & Exhaust For Sale! Cheap!!! (https://rennlist.com/forums/racing-and-drivers-education-forum/94408-race-seat-electronic-boost-contrller-and-exhaust-for-sale-cheap.html)

*eurospeed951* 10-20-2003 10:57 PM

Race Seat, Electronic Boost Contrller, & Exhaust For Sale! Cheap!!!

I have three things for sale:

Race seat- I have a blue fiberglass Sparco Atlas seat. The Atlas is now called the Corsa (same seat, just a new name) I bought the seat new from OGRacing (largest Sparco importer in the US) for $600 along with the $45 side mount brackets. The seat is in good condition with no tears or worn spots. It does have a small bit of fading from the sun. I am selling both the seat and brackets for $300. It should be very cheap to ship since it is very light and through my fathers company I get a discount from FedEx.

Electronic boost controller- I have Greddy Profec A electronic boost controller. I bought it used for $300. It was only installed on my car for a few weeks. Though I had some trouble with it at first, thanks to the help of some other people on rennlist that have the Profec A, I was able to get it setup correctly. Once it was setup properly it was great to use. It has the fuzzy logic, multiple boost settings, as well as other features. The only reason I am not still using it is because I really need the money and have replaced this nice electronic boost controller with the little Lindsey boost enhancer as my boost controller. This will come with the controller, solenoid, and cable that connects them. All installation and setup instructions can be downloaded from the Greddy website. There are also a few other people on rennlist that run these presently and I am sure they can provide many more details about them. I am selling this for $150.

Exhaust-I have an exhaust from a 944 Turbo Cup Car. I bought this at the Hershey Swap Meet for $500. I was told at the time that it was from one of the 944 Turbo cup cars, but since I had never seen one before I had no idea. Since then I have seen one and it did have the very same exhaust. Also there were some people on rennlist that saw it in pictures or in person that confirmed it was just like the ones they had seen on the Cup Cars. It is all stainless steal and goes from the turbo and wastgate strait back with no restrictions. At the turbo and wastgate side it is stock size and then Y’s into a 4” pipe. At the end of the pipe there is a flange that a muffler could be bolted on to. The pipe that runs to the wastgate was cut off and does not have a flange on it and the pipe to the turbo has a small crack in it. I never had the time to install this exhaust, though I would have loved to! It is much lighter than a stock exhaust and would make a great track exhaust or a very aggressive race exhaust. I am selling it for $450.

I will have pics of all of these items up soon. Also I know that there are some people here that have seen these items in person, so if they would like they can give you their opinions of them that would be fine. I do not want anyone to get something other than what they want. I would love to hold on to all of these items, especially the exhaust since it is unique, but I really need the money right now. Feel free to IM me (eurospeed951), post, PM, or email (eurospeed951@rennlist.com) me if you have any questions. Thanks
Chris

*eurospeed951* 10-21-2003 05:36 PM

I will reply to everyone tonight. Thanks!