Sponsored by:

Southern VT shops that can handle service for tracked cars

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2023, 12:40 PM
CT_Peter
Rennlist Member

Received 178 Likes on 105 Posts
Default Southern VT shops that can handle service for tracked cars

Have been a very happy customer of Speedsport in Danbury, CT but now that I've moved to southern VT (near Manchester), I am looking for a reputable shop that can handle servicing my 911 for HPDEs. An added bonus would be if they could also handle routine maintenance for my Macan too. VT being very much VT, I am not sure I'll have luck in this search, so may just need to suck it up and drive the car 3 hours south to Speedsport (they are worth it for sure! I am just lazy *and* very constrained insofar as free time).

Please let me know if anyone has first hand experience with anyone good in this area. Albany, NY are might work too.
Old 09-19-2023, 12:43 PM
Locker537
Instructor

Received 65 Likes on 45 Posts

Rennline?
Vermont Sports Car?

Spitballing ideas.
The following users liked this post:
CT_Peter (09-19-2023)
Old 09-19-2023, 12:58 PM
dgrobs
Rennlist Member

Received 1,442 Likes on 1,001 Posts

Maybe email the Green Mountain PCA region and ask some of their folks what shop to use.

I think they may be closer to Rutland as their headquarters, but they might know a shop for you in the southern part of the state.

Just a thought….

Good luck
CT_Peter (09-19-2023)
Old 09-19-2023, 01:00 PM
CT_Peter
Rennlist Member

Received 178 Likes on 105 Posts

Thank you for the suggestions.
Old 09-20-2023, 01:08 AM
MSTACH
Burning Brakes

Received 19 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by CT_Peter
Have been a very happy customer of Speedsport in Danbury, CT but now that I've moved to southern VT (near Manchester), I am looking for a reputable shop that can handle servicing my 911 for HPDEs. An added bonus would be if they could also handle routine maintenance for my Macan too. VT being very much VT, I am not sure I'll have luck in this search, so may just need to suck it up and drive the car 3 hours south to Speedsport (they are worth it for sure! I am just lazy *and* very constrained insofar as free time).

Please let me know if anyone has first hand experience with anyone good in this area. Albany, NY are might work too.
Check Morton Competition in Chester VT. Stuart has been around for a very long time and knows P cars very well.
CT_Peter (09-20-2023)