Sponsored by:

Can I get your vote?

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2015, 12:21 AM
vintage914racer
Advanced

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Default Can I get your vote?

I am a finalist in Bell Helmet's "Through the Visor" video contest and have an opportunity to win $10k to use toward my future racing endeavors. I'm up against some fierce competition and need every vote I can get. Would you mind voting via the link below?

http://throughthevisor.bellracing.com/ben-robertaccio

Any and all votes would be greatly appreciated.

In the interest of keeping this post on topic with this forums, you'll find video of my racing my 914-6 in the contest video.
Old 08-02-2015, 11:51 AM
HoBoJoe
Rennlist Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Voted! Your video turned out really well.
Old 08-02-2015, 08:56 PM
vintage914racer
Advanced

HoBoJoe, many thanks for the vote!
Old 08-03-2015, 01:57 PM
racing916
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Voted, great video. Good luck!
Old 08-03-2015, 02:13 PM
2BWise
Three Wheelin'

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by vintage914racer
I am a finalist in Bell Helmet's "Through the Visor" video contest and have an opportunity to win $10k to use toward my future racing endeavors. I'm up against some fierce competition and need every vote I can get. Would you mind voting via the link below?

http://throughthevisor.bellracing.com/ben-robertaccio

Any and all votes would be greatly appreciated.

In the interest of keeping this post on topic with this forums, you'll find video of my racing my 914-6 in the contest video.
Me too. Good luck!
Old 08-03-2015, 08:37 PM
vintage914racer
Advanced

Thanks for the votes racing916 and 2bwise
Old 08-16-2015, 08:05 PM
vintage914racer
Advanced

15 days of voting left. Thanks to those who have voted already. If you haven't voted can I get your vote? If you've voted already can I get another?
Old 08-16-2015, 08:20 PM
Speeds5
Rennlist Member

Received 166 Likes on 87 Posts

Voted. Good luck!
Old 08-16-2015, 09:54 PM
JP66
Burning Brakes

Received 142 Likes on 70 Posts

OK . . . I'm the jerk . . . I like to think of myself as the guy who says "the Emperor has no clothes."

I don't think your video will win although I did give you my vote , BUT . . . I think you could win in the future.

I just reviewed all the videos. No one really features the helmet as a safety device. Everyone talks about their experiences racing whether it be as owner of racing school or as an upcoming racer.

As a brand new owner of a Bell Helmet, my suggestion is to focus on safety and comfort. I think if you lead with tradition and then go into how Bell Helmets are so comfortable you can keep your concentration and you know they will protect you if the time ever came that you had that inevitable crash then you would have a compelling argument as to why you should win $10,000 dollars from Bell.

Oddly enough I didn't feel that any of the videos were trying to tell me why Bell Helmets are good.
Old 08-17-2015, 10:47 AM
2BWise
Three Wheelin'

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by JP66
OK . . . I'm the jerk . . . I like to think of myself as the guy who says "the Emperor has no clothes."

I don't think your video will win although I did give you my vote , BUT . . . I think you could win in the future.

I just reviewed all the videos. No one really features the helmet as a safety device. Everyone talks about their experiences racing whether it be as owner of racing school or as an upcoming racer.

Oddly enough I didn't feel that any of the videos were trying to tell me why Bell Helmets are good.
Did you read thru the rules? There are three different criteria that were required to fit into 2 minutes. 2 minutes is an extremely short time frame to try and fit a thorough run thru of each criteria. Secondly, the finals is purely a voting, winner take all, contest. Bell's input was only involved for the finalist selection and whether you produce a two minute Bell safety commercial or not has no bearing on the winner.

Quick Reply: Can I get your vote?