Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

DE @ Thunder Hill - private track day April 19

Old 03-21-2015, 09:18 PM
tshort
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default DE @ Thunder Hill - private track day April 19

Ace asked me to share this around - he needs to hit a minimum in order to make this happen.

======================

Hi Everyone,

I am thinking of putting on a 2 group event on Sunday April 19th at Thunderhill West.

The two groups would be made up of 1 point by and 1 open passing group. Both sessions will be 30 minutes sessions all day, 7 sessions for each group. There will be a maximum of 25 cars in each group. This track day will have corner workers and all normal safety procedures in place. We will also have complete access to the new clubhouse at the West track.

The cost will be $250 per car with a maximum of 3 drivers per car.

Please email me back and let me know if you are interested in taking part in this event. I will need 40 confirmed cars/drivers to move forward with this event.

As always I'm doing this event because I love to drive and it's always a great day at the track. If you know anyone else that would be interested in this track day please have them contact with me. I depend on word of mouth to get enough drivers to make these events work.

I do not make any money putting on these events so I need to make sure that I get enough people confirm that it makes sense and it is a manageable risk for me.

If you have any questions or need any more information feel free to give me a call at 707-758-7716.

Thank you,

Ace
Old 03-22-2015, 02:55 AM
Hella-Buggin'
Rennlist Member

Received 323 Likes on 179 Posts

I have family plans that weekend but I passed the link on to my friends. Will you be there next weekend with GGR?
Old 03-22-2015, 03:08 AM
tshort
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

no - can't make that one - family visiting from out of town. Looking at other dates, though, with other orgs.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: DE @ Thunder Hill - private track day April 19