Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Sim Racing...

Old 02-23-2015, 07:26 PM
RSAErick
User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ProCoach View Post
I bought that the day it was available. I spoke to Fred Russell at Turn 10 and he recommended it.

The pedals are flimsy, but the FF is pretty good.
Thank you. Apparently Thrustmaster sells the T3PA Add-on Pedals as an upgrade to the pedals that come with the TX 458 Italia: http://www.thrustmaster.com/en_US/products/t3pa-add
It sounds as if these may be needed.

Originally Posted by Zulu Alpha View Post
As far as I know, the Thrustmaster TX is the only wheel at the moment that works with Xbox one. I hear that Fanatec will have an add on wheel specifically for Xbox one comparability.
Thank you. I'm surprised that Fanatec doesn't already have something available for Xbox One by now, since it's been out for quite a while now...

Originally Posted by Sysgen View Post
It does support xbox
Unfortunately, the Xbox 360 peripherals aren't compatible with Xbox One. Thanks a lot for rewarding my loyalty, Microsoft.

Originally Posted by Charles A. Toupin View Post
Yes, I really like my TX wheel. I also bought the GTE wheel because I thought the 458 wheel was too plasticky. But I haven't tried lots of wheels. I had a G27 before. They are totally different. I'm faster with the TX, as the G27 was moving too much in my hands. There is less communication with the TX, but proper communication.

I kept my G27 pedals with Perfect Pedal and I'm happy with this set-up. I don't plan any upgrades so far.
c.
I wish that the Perfect Pedal worked with the Thrustmaster, because it sounds as if the most glaring deficiency of most sim setups is with the pedals - which make sense.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Sim Racing...

Contact Us - About Us - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: