Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

911 PCA E Class - Custom Titanium exhaust

Old 05-06-2013, 01:29 PM
winders
Race Car

Received 743 Likes on 380 Posts

Originally Posted by John H
Whatever weight these save off the a$$ end can be placed in a more desirous location. Personally, I'd rather have the weight on the floor board than hanging out behind the rear wheels.
For $8,700.00 I would deal with the weight out back, thank you very much!!

How much weight is being saved with this setup?

Scott
Old 05-06-2013, 01:29 PM
analogmike
Rennlist Member

Received 97 Likes on 39 Posts

Looks great but my mufflers seem to get hit every few years so I can't spend that much on something that's disposable.
Old 05-06-2013, 01:38 PM
Eddie - RPW
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Agree that the price is not the best part of it... Not easy to have a high quality product, custom made out of titanium for a small amount. I'm not here trying to push the product, as I stated this was a custom made piece following clients request, just showing that we have different systems made, or custom made, so another different option from those offered in the market right now.
Several of the Grand AM front runners and qualifiers in the Daytona 24 were also using M&M headers and pipes. Point is just show the flexibility.
I have other options for lower prices, and there are a lot of options out there also more affordable than this.

Last edited by Eddie - RPW; 05-06-2013 at 02:01 PM.
Old 05-06-2013, 01:56 PM
Matt Romanowski
Rennlist Hoonigan
which cost no drachmas
Lifetime Rennlist

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 757 Likes on 497 Posts

For a custom made Ti system, the price is probably about right. It's not like Ti mandrel bends are high volume and it takes a lot of time to build a set of headers. A set of stainless headers from good builders is around $4k. Add in the Ti cost, shipping, and a custom tailpipe setup and you get to $8,700 pretty quick.
Old 05-06-2013, 02:12 PM
Eddie - RPW
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Matt Romanowski
For a custom made Ti system, the price is probably about right. It's not like Ti mandrel bends are high volume and it takes a lot of time to build a set of headers. A set of stainless headers from good builders is around $4k. Add in the Ti cost, shipping, and a custom tailpipe setup and you get to $8,700 pretty quick.
That's pretty much what it comes down to ... add to it Germany - US shipping costs and also customs.
Old 05-06-2013, 02:42 PM
winders
Race Car

Received 743 Likes on 380 Posts

Originally Posted by Matt Romanowski
I didn't say the system was priced improperly......

Scott

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 911 PCA E Class - Custom Titanium exhaust