Racing & Drivers Education Forum
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: 911 Exhaust -stainless, long tube, stepped, and merged exhaust systems

Old 11-06-2012, 06:05 PM
eric523
Pro

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts
Default FS: 911 Exhaust -stainless, long tube, stepped, and merged exhaust systems

Hey Fellas,

I have TWO complete 3.2L exhaust system for sale. These are high quality stainless steel systems. The headers were built for us by Lucas Fabrication and are very nice pieces.

First primary step is 1 5/8", second step is 1 3/4", third step is 1 7/8". All the steps are equal in length.
The overall primary lengths are also equal.
Very nice flanges with the tube extending into the cylinder head like the factory style.
The straight pipes are 2 1/4" into a center exit merge.
V-band clamps are used instead of flanges.
Ground clearance is excellent.
The headers are a perfect fit for cars with 964/935 oil tanks installed. Cars with the 911 tank will want to either modify or heat wrap their oil hose. We have used them on track and the dyno with just heat wrap.

These headers will fit 911 3.2 and 964 3.6L models. Will also fit 993 by changing stud position in heads.

They are very loud and will not pass sound restricted tracks in current form. They are beautiful units and have only dyno time and one race weekend on them. More hp and tq than European Racing Headers. New plans for next year so these are up for sale...

Asking $1800 for each system
Please contact me at eric@herg.net

Old 11-08-2012, 11:21 AM
Joe@Fabspeed
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 38 Likes on 17 Posts

Looks like a nice set of headers. What was the baseline DYNO and original exhaust on the racecar? What engine set-up combination were you running.

I have been thinking about making a Y pipe for my exhaust systems this winter and dynoing variuos combinations.
www.Fabspeed.com

P: 215-646-4945
F: 215-646-9828

Exotic Car Performance Experts
Porsche, Ferrari, Lamborghini, McLaren, Maserati, Bentley, Aston Martin, BMW, Audi and Jaguar.

31 year PCA Club member supporter
14 year Ferrari Club member
1st ever financial supporter of Porsche Fans/ Rennlist
Old 11-15-2012, 03:25 PM
eric523
Pro

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey Joe,
The cars that were running these headers are in a highly contested class that is pretty secretive about such things. I haven't seen nor heard of exact dyno sheets/numbers being shared publicly in years. Some basic info is they are 3.2L, higher than stock compression, and running 110 leaded fuel. The previous headers on the car before these were European Racing Headers.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: FS: 911 Exhaust -stainless, long tube, stepped, and merged exhaust systems